Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Honestly, I really do just want to see what’s in store. While I have been disappointed in the past, that’s in large part from what we got not matching what I imagined or wanted.
I know what you mean which is why I like to wait and see what happens.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Gray knows how to accessorize with those jeans...... “No shirt but big gun.”
 

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's been a while since I've seen a badass drawing of Gray.

I've always wanted to see FT in a realistic alternate universe, so I thought that the sketch was pretty cool. Though, if I were to be honest, I would have much preferred it if Gray had a trench coat on. It would make him look more like a detective investigating a crime.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
FT sequel spin-off, I will participate in the form of a name original, but the writer who is in charge of drawing is very good and dexterous, while resembling FT for the picture, drawing a cooler and cute FT world I will give it.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft


FT sequel spinoff, I will participate in the form of the original name, the writer who is responsible for the drawing in a very good and skillful, while the picture is modeled at Ft, I will draw the world more cool and cute ft.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By the look of the sequel there won't be a next gen but it also looks like the sequel be be released around the same time as Mashima's new manga.
 
Last edited:

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
402
Reaction score
1,408
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
 

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
402
Reaction score
1,408
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
Someone translate all 3 tweets :gwah
 

Laboon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
402
Reaction score
1,408
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fairy Tail
Google Translate

FT sequel spin-off, I am writing a name. It is simultaneous with new work. I will not be busy going.

-

That's why I tried moving FT characters after a long time, but I am already stuck with my body. Serifs, scenes, stories will be created one after another. But there is no time to do until drawing. sorry!

-

FT sequel spin-off, I will participate in the form of a name original, but the writer who is in charge of drawing is very good and dexterous, while resembling FT for the picture, drawing a cooler and cute FT world I will give it.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Looks like a Café has FT and Rave treats on April 18th?
The food looks good to bad I don't live in Japan.
Google Translate

FT sequel spin-off, I am writing a name. It is simultaneous with new work. I will not be busy going.

-

That's why I tried moving FT characters after a long time, but I am already stuck with my body. Serifs, scenes, stories will be created one after another. But there is no time to do until drawing. sorry!

-

FT sequel spin-off, I will participate in the form of a name original, but the writer who is in charge of drawing is very good and dexterous, while resembling FT for the picture, drawing a cooler and cute FT world I will give it.
The sequel will have an original name which maybe the sequel will be called God Tail or Dragon Tail and I hope Kyouta is the writer/artist of the sequel.
 

azhasnts

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
267
Reaction score
383
Country
Fairy Tail
Maybe Miki Yoshikawa will draw the spin off? I would prefer it to be Kyouta, but Miki's style resembles much of Hiro's
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Maybe Miki Yoshikawa will draw the spin off? I would prefer it to be Kyouta, but Miki's style resembles much of Hiro's
It doesn’t matter to me which wither Miki or Kyouta draws the sequel but I’m rather wait and see who’s going to be the artist for the sequel.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder if this drawing of Natsu takes place during the 100 Year Quest? Also does anyone know what Natsu is saying?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Someone translate all 3 tweets :gwah
Credits to jem-hamster on Twitter: Translation: I'm drawing storyboard for FT sequel spinoff. I'm doing it at the same time with my new story, so I'm extremely busy

Credits to jem-hamster on Twitter: Translation: I will participate in the sequel spinoff by drawing the storyboard and plotting the story, but the person who will ink it is very skillful and talented, and their style is very similar to FT, so they will make the FT world even more beautiful and cool

Credits to jem-hamster on Twitter: Translation: so it's been a long time since I put FT characters to life, but I'm so used to it. I'm coming up with characters' lines, places and plot little by little. But I don't have time to ink it too. I'm sorry!
 
Last edited:
Top