- Joined
- Sep 12, 2015
- Messages
- 7,294
- Reaction score
- 16,204
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
She looks sad or upset for some reason.
I wonder what kind of bet she lost and to who?She lost a bet.
She looks sad or upset for some reason.
I wonder what kind of bet she lost and to who?She lost a bet.
Erza obviosly. (Mira would be standing over her with a whip and Natsu would just say for her to do something stupid.)She looks sad or upset for some reason.
I wonder what kind of bet she lost and to who?
So cute Lucy, thanks
Nice shout out.lucy is Cendrillion XD
She loses her keys so shoes wouldn't be much differentlucy is Cendrillion XD

What the heck does any of that mean?Mashima HiroVerifiedAccount Atto Hiro_mashima12m12 minutes ago10 Minutes Ago 12m12 minutes ago
New series> FT> 〇 〇, I am progressing with switching these three heads. Although it becomes a bit confusing to running water, the new series is too new world and ideas come out from the next one! ○ ○ is still a secret.
Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
New series> FT>. 0, we are moving forward with these three switching heads. It's a bit confusing, but the new series is too much for me to get ideas from next to next!
It just means that Mashima writing his new series, the sequel, and the non-sequel spin off at the same time will be a bit difficult I mean Mashima did mention that he will be writing the plot/story for the sequel.What the heck does any of that mean?
That all makes me worry for the quality of the new series.It just means that Mashima writing his new series, the sequel, and the non-sequel spin off at the same time will be a bit difficult I mean Mashima did mention that he will be writing the plot/story for the sequel.
Same here which I hope the new series isn't bad because of all projects he's working on but also worried if the sequel will have similar plot to the original manga. Also besides his new series, the sequel, and the non-sequel spin off Mashima is also working on a secret project.That all makes me worry for the quality of the new series.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah this is making me courious.Same here which I hope the new series isn't bad because of all projects he's working on but also worried if the sequel will have similar plot to the original manga. Also besides his new series, the sequel, and the non-sequel spin off Mashima is also working on a secret project.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...ga-hiro-mashima-teases-secret-project/.131541--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah this serect project Mashima is working on which I hope that secret project is a complete reboot of the Rave Master anime.new series, surpasses FT, which surpasses 00 or infinite XD ? WTF?
A FT Zero sequel?Yeah the 00 is a serect project Mashima is working on which I hope that secret project is a complete reboot of the Rave Master anime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The new series is Buzz Lightyear?new series, surpasses FT, which surpasses 00 or infinite XD ? WTF?
I think it’s already said that new series will be in a new world and the new series isn’t called Buzz Lightyear. Though I wonder why Mashima would call this secret project 00?The new series seems like another adventure shonen if it's a new world.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The new series is Buzz Lightyear?
![]()
I wish it was that but I think the secret project is some kind of prequel spin off just because of the 00.Mashima's secret project 00
He plans to take over the world.