Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
She is not kid for the shot, as on the sketch.

I like the design, well it's the new lucy also XD.

We'll see the hero soon.
 

Exorcist1995

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
333
Reaction score
633
Country
United States
Another Lucy/Elie clon that most likely will have the exact same personality.

Mashima is being just lazy now
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada


from what he written in twitter, the new female main character.

Hum... what's with the heart cube? It better be important or I'm spending too much time thinking about it. :notrust


あ、さっきの主人公ではなくヒロイン的ポジションの子です。ルーシィとは違った魅力の子になってるハズです。主人公は少年です。近々マガジンに載せるようなのでその時まで一応公開は控えます。

A, sakki no shujinkōde wanaku hiroin-teki pojishon no kodesu. Rūshi~i to wa chigatta miryoku no ko ni natteru hazudesu. Shujinkō wa shōnendesu. Chikadjika magajin ni noseru yōnanode sonotoki made ichiō kōkai wa hikaemasu.

Oh, it is a heroine position child, not the hero before. Hus is becoming a child with attraction different from Lucy. The hero is a boy. Since it seems to be posted on magazine soon, it will not be published until that time.

Google Translate

So is Hus the new Natsu or this Lucy? Hus isn't in the sentence :s
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hum... what's with the heart cube? It better be important or I'm spending too much time thinking about it. :notrust


あ、さっきの主人公ではなくヒロイン的ポジションの子です。ルーシィとは違った魅力の子になってるハズです。主人公は少年です。近々マガジンに載せるようなのでその時まで一応公開は控えます。

A, sakki no shujinkōde wanaku hiroin-teki pojishon no kodesu. Rūshi~i to wa chigatta miryoku no ko ni natteru hazudesu. Shujinkō wa shōnendesu. Chikadjika magajin ni noseru yōnanode sonotoki made ichiō kōkai wa hikaemasu.

Oh, it is a heroine position child, not the hero before. Hus is becoming a child with attraction different from Lucy. The hero is a boy. Since it seems to be posted on magazine soon, it will not be published until that time.

Google Translate

So is Hus the new Natsu or this Lucy? Hus isn't in the sentence :s
Yeah I was wondering what the point of that heart cube is which it could be something important to the plot or just normal necklace. Also I think Hus is would be the new Lucy since Mashima seems to be referring to the new Lucy as Hus though what kind of name is Hus.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Yeah I was wondering what the point of that heart cube is which it could be something important to the plot or just normal necklace. Also I think Hus is would be the new Lucy since Mashima seems to be referring to the new Lucy as Hus though what kind of name is Hus.
I don't think that's the name because it wasn't in the Japanese but whatever Google translated could be her or the guys name.
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
The new girl looks pretty, and in the suits, the 3 I liked.

I hope to know more about the character soon and hopefully also information about the Spin Off.

Why is there never a lack of complainers who use a similar design in their protagonists? That is something entirely common to all the authors of Manga, it is not as if it were bad, since in spite of them he makes very good stories, good enough for many people to debate about him for a long time and that there are some who say they hate him but that they spend the time of any news like a obsecive stalker.

I look forward to more information
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The new girl looks pretty, and in the suits, the 3 I liked.

I hope to know more about the character soon and hopefully also information about the Spin Off.

Why is there never a lack of complainers who use a similar design in their protagonists? That is something entirely common to all the authors of Manga, it is not as if it were bad, since in spite of them he makes very good stories, good enough for many people to debate about him for a long time and that there are some who say they hate him but that they spend the time of any news like a obsecive stalker.

I look forward to more information
We don't know if she will have brown eyes.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't think that's the name because it wasn't in the Japanese but whatever Google translated could be her or the guys name.
Well it could be the girls name but it’s not the guys name since Mashima always names the guys after seasons which I wonder which season the guy’s name will be this time?
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well it could be the girls name but it’s not the guys name since Mashima always names the guys after seasons which I wonder which season the guy’s name will be this time?
Has he cycled through the seasons?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Hum... what's with the heart cube? It better be important or I'm spending too much time thinking about it. :notrust


あ、さっきの主人公ではなくヒロイン的ポジションの子です。ルーシィとは違った魅力の子になってるハズです。主人公は少年です。近々マガジンに載せるようなのでその時まで一応公開は控えます。

A, sakki no shujinkōde wanaku hiroin-teki pojishon no kodesu. Rūshi~i to wa chigatta miryoku no ko ni natteru hazudesu. Shujinkō wa shōnendesu. Chikadjika magajin ni noseru yōnanode sonotoki made ichiō kōkai wa hikaemasu.

Oh, it is a heroine position child, not the hero before. Hus is becoming a child with attraction different from Lucy. The hero is a boy. Since it seems to be posted on magazine soon, it will not be published until that time.

Google Translate

So is Hus the new Natsu or this Lucy? Hus isn't in the sentence :s
A better translation.

"That person isn't the main character but a heroine kind of character. She will have a different charm/appeal compared to Lucy. The main character is a boy. It will apparently be published in a magazine soon so I will refrain from showing anything until then"
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hopefully also information about the Spin Off.
I just want to know what the the non-sequel spin off is going to be is since there’s no information about yet.
Has he cycled through the seasons?
Well the next season to use would be be Aki and Aki was already used in Monster Soul but I think Mashima will end up using Aki anyway.
A better translation.

"That person isn't the main character but a heroine kind of character. She will have a different charm/appeal compared to Lucy. The main character is a boy. It will apparently be published in a magazine soon so I will refrain from showing anything until then"
Thanks Raven.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
A better translation.

"That person isn't the main character but a heroine kind of character. She will have a different charm/appeal compared to Lucy. The main character is a boy. It will apparently be published in a magazine soon so I will refrain from showing anything until then"
Who's Hus? :lmao

Pun time is over. We may never know her real name.... until June :squee

Thank you for that translation. :)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
The new girl looks pretty, and in the suits, the 3 I liked.

I hope to know more about the character soon and hopefully also information about the Spin Off.

Why is there never a lack of complainers who use a similar design in their protagonists? That is something entirely common to all the authors of Manga, it is not as if it were bad, since in spite of them he makes very good stories, good enough for many people to debate about him for a long time and that there are some who say they hate him but that they spend the time of any news like a obsecive stalker.

I look forward to more information
Yeah Urasawa used used the Shunsaku Ban design of Tezuka , modified to his own style, for Dr. Reichwein of Monster.And again in Pluto.
 

SleipnirX

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 7, 2017
Messages
397
Reaction score
661
Age
31
Country
United Kingdom
given how alvarez lasted two years and didn't really take a nosedive till after universe one. I don't dragon cry had that munch to do with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

both omakes.
Either way, Alvarez was clearly not planned out thoroughly in advance - a lot of the things included felt like rough initial ideas (demon seed, Erza-Irene backstory in particular) chucked into the story half baked, rather than fully developed story elements. I just hope he has enough time to devote to properly developing three projects simultaneously, even if he’s not going to be doing all the work on all of them...
 
Top