Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Sereen123

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
232
Reaction score
261
Age
31
Country
United States
So does this mean their canon. I mean I don’t brush my teeth naked unless I’m with someone I’m in a relationship with... it’s not a thing you do if your “friends”
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So does this mean their canon. I mean I don’t brush my teeth naked unless I’m with someone I’m in a relationship with... it’s not a thing you do if your “friends”
The drawings Mashima posts on his twitter aren't canon he just draws them for fun so you'll have to wait until to it becomes canon in the story.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
The drawings Mashima posts on his twitter aren't canon he just draws them for fun so you'll have to wait until to it becomes canon in the story.
Certainly but for the joke to say that these drawing will make canon the couples before the manga is quite funny XD.

Tanr he likes taunted fans, XD XD.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Certainly but for the joke to say that these drawing will make canon the couples before the manga is quite funny XD.

Tanr he likes taunted fans, XD XD.
There’s a reason he’s called trollmashima.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
ichiya and moscoy best couple
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
betrayal deceiving Anna with Moscoi is not very gentleman that.
+ WE TALK / TEASING WITH A BEGINNING OF NALU XD XD
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
I never knew until today that there was a day about kissing. This is the first Mashima made a sketch in regards to it. Very interesting how of all pairs he chose Nalu:3c
 
Top