Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
It’s a ranking for views and favorites of released chapters, chapter 56 was first place after awhile when he tweeted that

anime announcement when tho? Water dragon arc animated would be so hype
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
I can see why I was seeing so much "lucy's day"; fan art.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
Too beautiful lucy, she is waiting for natsu XD.

But before he didn't, Days lucy / jubia? I don't remember XD.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
I would love too a drawing of lucy with amira by mashima
 

Vizard

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
22,086
Country
Genosha
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I did not understand these tweets well, is Hiro Mashima organizing an Online Autograph firm? And if so, will they be available to everyone?


 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I did not understand these tweets well, is Hiro Mashima organizing an Online Autograph firm? And if so, will they be available to everyone?


I don't know anything about this specifically, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's doing online autographs due to covid-19.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I did not understand these tweets well, is Hiro Mashima organizing an Online Autograph firm? And if so, will they be available to everyone?


Take it with a grain of salt, but from what i get, it says basically he wants to do some online autograph event, i guess (like those we see in various comics/animes events, i think but instead, he will be doing this online), so people who can't attend due to distance or wtv, can take part of it. But he says he s not too talkative, so he will likely just be filmed drawing. but nothing is decided yet, hes just thinking about it.

Yes, seemingly everyone may attend if he does it, but no idea how he will organize this, but its a nice initiative.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
Compared to the image of lucy in the bed, does natsu sit like that in front of her? XD XD
 
Top