Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Zekiel

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2,868
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why would you be jealous?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He got an Xbox.... I would've expectedly him to get a PS5 because of how unpopular Xbox is in Japan. Interesting choice
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Can someone TL, please? I can see it's for Fairy Tail, lol, but not what it's exactly rewarding about it.
 

Anime VORTEX

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
520
Reaction score
871
Age
30
Country
Indonesia
Here's the translation:
"Certificate of Commendation Hiro Mashima You have produced hit manga such as "FAIRY TAIL" that depicts the world of adventure and magic one after another. Many readers in Europe and the United States also have a lot of favorite readers. November 19, 2nd year of Reiwa Sotaro Kosaka, Chairman of the Shingo Cultural Business Foundation". (I'm using Google translate)
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Here's the translation:
"Certificate of Commendation Hiro Mashima You have produced hit manga such as "FAIRY TAIL" that depicts the world of adventure and magic one after another. Many readers in Europe and the United States also have a lot of favorite readers. November 19, 2nd year of Reiwa Sotaro Kosaka, Chairman of the Shingo Cultural Business Foundation". (I'm using Google translate)
Thank you, I didn't manage to extract the text to try for google translate.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
Greige is too much in this image, XD.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
A little weird the pose, I would have thought of a more natural or combat pose.

I wonder if mashima draw lucy snake in the days or the next Halloween.

The year of the snake is 2025.
 
Top