- Joined
- May 26, 2021
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 11
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
I do here and there I am waiting on the anime adaption.It has been continuing for a long time. Check out Fairy Tail : 100 Years Quest.
I do here and there I am waiting on the anime adaption.It has been continuing for a long time. Check out Fairy Tail : 100 Years Quest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
when was it supposed to be?Did mashima skipped the gray day. lol
1st of Septemberwhen was it supposed to be?

Naw, they fixed that with the last season.I hope when it comes to the fighting they won’t look like a PowerPoint slideshow![]()