Life - How Pepole Say "Sorry" according to their Zodiac | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life How Pepole Say "Sorry" according to their Zodiac

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Aries:
For starters, Arians think they are so sweet, they could not have possibly said or done things that need an apology. So in the unlikely possibility of them actually going down their knees to apologize, it will be a simple sorry. Nothing less, nothing more.
We don't just think we're sweet, we are sweet :XD I never kneel in apology, but I do say sorry when necessary and/or appropriate. The last part (bolded) is accurate though (for me at least).

CBlitz

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
that Gemini thing is such bull, I don't think I'm infallible!!! And I always apologize! :)

DARK

Reaction score
Country
United States
How ironic. I'm a Cancer yet I am one of the people you would lease expect me to burn off a hand or slash one's fingers.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm an Aries and I normally put off apologizing due to the fact that my pride prevents me from thinking that I've done wrong... Not because I'm "sweet"...

<.Haruka.>

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Scorpio:
Scorpios are formal and think that tendering an apology is more of a formality. So instead of just saying sorry, they will send a formal mail or send a card, whatever it takes to avoid direct confrontation.
I'm a scorpio, I think it's vice versa for me because I'd rather go personaly apologize if I made a mistake rather doing it indirectly.
Although sometimes I do avoid direct confrontation but it depends on the situation because I don't like conflicts...

Anyway, I look at horoscopes just for fun (sometimes its true, sometimes not) It's still up to ourselves what we are or become. :)

Metal D. Reaper

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I'm a LEO and yes it kind of matches but only when I know that I did something wrong or know that I'm wrong I will never bend if I think even for a second that I'm right I'm very stubborn and when I see that I'm right I will ... well change the subject not gonna say that I'm wrong that would touche my pride and self esteem

Teaparty

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Libra:
They are very vocal once they realize their folly. They never ever hesitate to come clean and admit their mistakes. In fact, they will go out of their way to convince you about how genuinely sorry they are.
When was the last time I ever even apologized to anyone...?

moniker

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Libra:
They are very vocal once they realize their folly. They never ever hesitate to come clean and admit their mistakes. In fact, they will go out of their way to convince you about how genuinely sorry they are.
I tend to be not vocal about it but I do admit my mistakes and torture myself with guilt wishing they should just forget about it. Though if I try, the sad thing about it is people tend to not believe you at all since, as Libra, you go all your way to convince someone that they think it's the opposite. They see this as a pure lie and superficial effort. Trying desperately to ask for them to believe you actually makes it more suspicious...and/or exaggerated.

Last edited:

VAArmOOs

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
There are may things that make sense regarding the zodiac. If you only see zodiac related articles in the casual magazine or newspaper of course it will look far from truth, too bland, too generic; almost as if you and everyone else could relate anything of their lifes to it. I think that the cepticism that arises in many people regarding this subject comes partially from that. But if you make or ask someone to make your own "astrological chart", many aspects of the reading will be specifically related to you.
And I agree with the piscies characteristic of not apologizing many times. But most of the time, it's not because of pride it's because they woudn't excpect someone else to apologize in the same situation. People say "I'm sorry" more times for the sake of cordiality instead of saying it with deep meaning and serving a purpose.
In the end it's always difficult to talk about this subject without generalizing.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Sagittarius:
Sagittarians don't believe in being sorry or apologizing. For them, it is human to error and therefore saying sorry is just redundant. Interestingly, even if others make mistakes, they are pretty cool and don't expect much from them.
I'm a sagittarian, and I admit that this is true enough for me XD Stay chill, everyone makes mistakes anyway

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting. I'm a Virgo and it's pretty accurate for me. Virgo:
"Virgos will first formally set aside a time and date and inform them what they want to tell you. Then they will mentally prepare themselves to talk out the same things. They will finally draft the script and read out whatever they want to. In short, even their heartfelt apologies sound like well-drafted scripts."

Yep. I plan ahead a LOT of what I say in my head before I ever actually say it. Zodiac signs are interesting; it seems strange to think that a HUGE group of people all born within a particular 30ish day range are supposed to act very similarly, or "find the one you love by going about your normal business" or whatever. These behavioral predictions tend to be fairly accurate for me, but for a lot of other Virgos I know they are waaay in left field.

Raygirl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm... I'm Aries but what it says doesn't really sound like me TBH, I'm always apologising, even if really what has happened isn't my fault

Aries:
For starters, Arians think they are so sweet, they could not have possibly said or done things that need an apology. So in the unlikely possibility of them actually going down their knees to apologize, it will be a simple sorry. Nothing less, nothing more.