Discussion - Human Mirajane runs the gauntlet | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Human Mirajane runs the gauntlet

Vis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Round 1: Lucy
Round 2: Juvia
Round 3: Raijinshuu
Round 4: Kagura
Round 5: Dimaria (no Age Seal)
Round 6: Kyria (no Hypnosis)
Round 7: Elfman
Round 8: Natsu (stuck in base)

- Human Mirajane cannot use any Take Over, other than BSS for a single moment to throw a single punch once she’s almost beaten (à la vs Jacob if she’d even need it)
- She gets fully healed after each round.​

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Couldn't she stop at round 2?

Juvia's Water Body makes her physical hits useless, and IIRC nothing seemed Magical about the punch Mira used on Jacob.

I could be wrong be wrong on this though, in which case the Thunder God Tribe definitely stops her.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'll give Mirajane the benefit of the doubt of being able to oneshot Lucy and Juvia.

Not giving that for the Thunder God Tribe, as these are 3 separate targets. If Freed draws his runes before Mirajane goes for the takeover, then it's a wrap.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Stuck at Dimaria, though she would be able to go against Kyria, but anyway.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
May stop at round three.

HARD STOPS at round 4. You've got to be kidding me if you think Mira beats Kagura at base, but I wouldn't be surprised considering the Mira wank that's going on here lol. Single moment of Satan Soul at the end isn't gonna defeat Kagura

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Stops at 3. A lot of opponents to face,and all 3 had a long range attacks. And then,there's Freed's runes.

EDIT: though I may be underestimating current Lucy and Juvia. Lucy can summon 2 or 3 spirits at the same time and can use stardress giving human Mira a lot to focus on. While Juvia has a water body immune to physical attacks.

Last edited:

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
5 who should be above 7. Kagura should be below Lucy and the Rajinshuu as well.

She can beat 1-4 and 6 in base.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know why anyone on this forum is calling Mira overrated :facepalm

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich

don’t know why anyone on this forum is calling Mira overrated - The main person overrating Mira

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
don’t know why anyone on this forum is calling Mira overrated - The main person overrating Mira
I'm not. You guys just underrate the hell out of her. You think a H12 can compare to a S12 somehow :lmao

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
What the. Isnt stripping Take Over away = stripping magic out of her almost entirely? She's powerless here. I only remember Sleep magic and Transformation magic outside Take Over.

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

So you think Mirajane without any takeovers, in her human form, could take down Kagura and Kyria? 🤔

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
So you think Mirajane without any takeovers, in her human form, could take down Kagura and Kyria? 🤔
1-4 in base. Needs the BSS punch to finish Kiria.

What the. Isnt stripping Take Over away = stripping magic out of her almost entirely? She's powerless here. I only remember Sleep magic and Transformation magic outside Take Over.
She was able to go toe to toe with Jacob in that form as well and tank hits from Seilah so the form isn't powerless.

Macro can also be used in that form too lol.

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
1-4 in base. Needs the BSS punch to finish Kiria.
Even with the BBS punch she isn't taking Kyria down.

Laxus landed at least two unnamed attacks on her and used Roaring Thunder to KO her. Keep in mind that an unnamed punch from Laxus instantly broke Erza's anti-lightning armour and had Erza herself screaming in pain.

The one hit Erza landed on Kyria wasn't enough to put her down either, and that was a named attack using Belserion + Fire Armour.

There's no way a human Mira is hitting anywhere near as hard as Laxus' unnamed punches, let alone the attack Erza landed on Kyria. Consequently a punch from BSS isn't approaching anywhere near the damage output of Roaring Thunder, in fact it should be more powerful than anything in Mira's arsenal short of maybe an all-out attack from Alegria.

And we aren't even addressing the fact that human Mira is having to do this while Kyria is attacking her, the same Kyria that was easily contesting with Erza and broke her sword.

Last edited:

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even with the BBS punch she isn't taking Kyria down.

Laxus landed at least two unnamed attacks on her and used Roaring Thunder to KO her. Keep in mind that an unnamed punch from Laxus instantly broke Erza's anti-lightning armour and had Erza herself screaming in pain.

The one hit Erza landed on Kyria wasn't enough to put her down either, and that was a named attack using Belserion + Fire Armour.

There's no way a human Mira is hitting anywhere near as hard as Laxus' unnamed punches, let alone the attack Erza landed on Kyria. Consequently a punch from BSS isn't approaching anywhere near the damage output of Roaring Thunder, in fact it should be more powerful than anything in Mira's arsenal short of maybe an all-out attack from Alegria.

And we aren't even addressing the fact that human Mira is having to do this while Kyria is attacking her, the same Kyria that was easily contesting with Erza and broke her sword.
Since when has Erza's fodder armor been impressive?

Skullion saved Kiria from getting rekt.

The BSS punch is all that's needed. Madmole defense and Skullion's durability >>> Kiria's. Roaring Thunder is not an impressive move anymore. Itxs about as impressive as Gajeel's secret art. Hell no is Laxus that strong. His fodder attacks aren't as powerful as you're hyping to be lol. You act like he dropped the nuke he did against Ajeel on Kiria lmao. Two weak attacks from a Laxus who didn't even feel the need to dodge. Kiria is not on an S-Class FT wizard level. Her feats are crud as literally every feat she has is against an FT character not fighting at their optimal level. Oh and destroying her sword is something Minerva did and Minerva was near Erza's level lmao.

Woah contesting a playing around Erza. Yeah, we know what happens as soon as Erza stops fudging around lmao. Kiria's fight with Erza is the same as Erza vs Kagura. Erza toyed with her opponent got one upped and then came back wrecked as soon as she stopped playing.

Last edited: