- Joined
- Feb 25, 2012
- Messages
- 1,095
- Reaction score
- 905
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread
Regarding the killua thing,that I really can't explain why he didn't know why he know about his grandfather ability yet didn't know it was nen.
Silva made him go to the heaven arena and fight to reach the 200 floor so that he will learn nen.Though killua didn't reach the 200 floor,thus he never learn nen then.Why don't they just teach him nen?
Yes,there is really a lot of plotholes regarding nen.I initially though that Goreinu and razor ability were materialism since they were able to create out those creatures.Some ability tend to cross over their original nen type.During yorknew arc,I felt he was more strict with the nen rule.But after a while,he seem to have forgotten them.But yes, there is many plotholes regarding Nen. Even if the system is perfect, until Togashi arrived to the final concept He made some mistakes in the introducing arcs.
Regarding the killua thing,that I really can't explain why he didn't know why he know about his grandfather ability yet didn't know it was nen.
Silva made him go to the heaven arena and fight to reach the 200 floor so that he will learn nen.Though killua didn't reach the 200 floor,thus he never learn nen then.Why don't they just teach him nen?
I like NGL (no love it), it definitely has problems but calling it shitty is harsh I think. If it wasn't for a lot of these inconsistencies (and my dislike of the narration towards the invasion arc) NGL would be my favorite arc.
Zerochan has this policy where you can't upload their image directly so you have to click it to see the full image.There is allot.

































