Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
it seems more satisfying like that but at this rate 5 years of Berserk will have more events than 5 years of HxH.. Togashi sometimes seems to be stalling (that's how it feels to me at times) with entire chapters about the wolf or the octopus (I even remember about half a chapter was spent describing some stinkin' elevator!!

)
I have to disagree with you there! Many things happened these past five years in HunterXHunter, such as the whole invasion of Netero and crew against the top ants.
While Berserk is still on the boat trip that just started. Everything is exactly the same, except we get a year of Ganishka's minions appearing and being fought one after the other in very similar scenes.
I can't complain about either, as they're eons above the current quality of Bleach, in example.
But Berserk is way harder in terms of wait than HxH. A whole year just to start a fight, a whole year just to set sail, a whole year just to finish killing a sea-monster... a whole year just to see Elf Island on the horizon?? =(