- Joined
- Jul 20, 2009
- Messages
- 580
- Reaction score
- 104
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
no what I meant was that gon, killua and his 2 friends will need to get big powerup's to defeat oppnents like and and his generals. yea they'r not too powerful now and many guys can beat them.
still I'm interested in gon's serious transformation, will it actually increase battle stats more, or was it drawn that way just for dramatic effect
no what I meant was that gon, killua and his 2 friends will need to get big powerup's to defeat oppnents like and and his generals. yea they'r not too powerful now and many guys can beat them.
still I'm interested in gon's serious transformation, will it actually increase battle stats more, or was it drawn that way just for dramatic effect