- Joined
- Jul 18, 2011
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread
The fan animation was pretty cool.
The fan animation was pretty cool.

He's talking about Gensuru. "They probably used some powerful tactics" refers to defeating Gensuru. Even if he was an undercover member of the Spiders, that statement would still make no sense for the simple fact that clearly Gon never fought Kuroro while in GI so there can't possibly be any tactics involved. I checked all the different versions of translations I have and some of them have conflicting translations, including one version where they teleported to Kuroro instead of Hisoka. It's possible that the original version had a typo and was either corrected later in the volumes, or the fan translators just corrected it. It's not exactly unheard of to swap a name or two in manga. I remember in Prince of Tennis, the original version had Sanada's Furinkazan order mixed up (was like Furinzanka), and there's a lot of such examples out there.Hey guys, I have a question about Abengane from the Greed Island arc. I wasn't sure where to post this and I didn't think I needed to make a completely new thread about it. So, here it goes.
As we know, Abengane is the only one in that whole alliance who survived Gensuru's Countdown explosion, thanks to his Nen-erasing abilities. We also find that the Genei Ryodan and Hisoka have somehow identified him as a Nen eraser, and want him to remove the Nen that Kurapika placed on Kuroro.
The next time we see him is after Gon, Killua and Biske have completed the game. He comments, "Even though they're much stronger than they were before, compared to Danchou the difference is still huge."
http://www.mangareader.net/207-14192-14/hunter-x-hunter/chapter-183.html
After that, he teleports to Hisoka and leaves to prepare for the Nen removal.
Why does he call Kuroro Danchou? He wasn't a Ryodan member, was he? Unless he had seen Kuroro before, how could he have known how powerful Kuroro is? Since he called Kuroro Danchou, it would seem he is a loyal subordinate and a comrade to Kuroro. Why then, would he leave with Hisoka? Wouldn't he have known that Hisoka wanted to fight Kuroro?
The Hunter X Hunter wiki says that Hisoka hired him to remove the Nen, but if so, Abengane wouldn't have called Kuroro Danchou right?
Thanks in advance for any help![]()
The only restriction is that his ability cannot remove the aura from dead people. There is no reason to believe it'd be any harder to remove a high level ability compared to a low one. That said, it's said that the shape of the monster reflects the power of the aura user, so he may end up with a giant chain wielding monster on his back if he tried to remove Kurapika's chain. But I doubt the Spiders would care about that.Well, from what we saw the guy is not particularly strong but in turn it would make sense for him to actually join the ryodan, I haven't thought about that. The ryodan does look for value in the abilities of their members. In that regard, a nen remover has been stated as being someone extremely rare to the point where the amount of them in the entire world is but a few.
I wonder if he could remove the nen from dancho though. Removing the nen from gensuru took a fair tool on him, gensuru does not even appear to be a high level nen user for the most part, mid level at best or around knuckle's level, and even then his nen was quite hard to remove. Kurapika's chain has everything to make it strong to the point of stupidity, it has a deep hatred against the target, it has a heave set of preconditios and conditions to its use.... Kurapika is certainly not nearly as good a nen user as gensuru but in turn his nen against the ryodan has shown to be exceptional............. I don't think it will be so easy to remove the nen. Heck, from what we saw the nen will stick to dancho after it is removed for the most part. I guess if the chain is removed from his heart and kuroro speaks with ryodan members it will be the thingy that holds the nen that dies though.
Kurapica can only use judgement chain when his eyes are scarlet which grants him 100% of all categories though. Even then, kurapica is a conjurer and the ability which the chain uses has nothing to do with other nen categories. Obviously you can't use the skill in just any fight though, it is not a technique meant to be used in a fight at all. That's why he has his chain jail which only works against the ryodan.Judgment Chain uses the field Kurapika is least compatible with (40%). It may sound powerful, but Judgment Chain is only used when his enemy is completely at his mercy. It'd be like taking a knife to someone who can't fight back or run away and say they better listen up or you stab them to death. I got the feeling that Judgment Chain is actually an extremely weak ability, which is why having loose or tough restriction would have no adverse effect on it. It's still a technique you can only use when you already have total control.
Note that any of the Control-type users can control just about anyone if they're spotted the same pre-conditions as Judgment Chain (enemy completely incapaciated, no aura, and unable to fight back). It sound scary that Judgment Chain can control your fate, but any Control-type users can do exactly the same thing in the same situation.
I think no matter how hard he strengthens the Judgment Chain technique, if you use it in combat anybody who is at all close to Kurapika's power can either block or dodge it, otherwise this ability is simply grossly overpowered as any direct hit is also a guaranteed kill as long as you make a nonsensical demand on what the target must do.
As an aside, it's actually pretty easy for him to use Judgment Chain in conjunction with Chain Jail against anybody if he wanted to. Like Shalunark said, he could merely set Chain Jail's special effect to be paralyze or asleep. It that case, he wouldn't need a very strict requirement, nor does he need the chains to be nearly indestructible (because his target would be incapaciated). Kurapika's ability is really overkill, but that overkill reflects his undeniable resolve to defeat the Spiders at all costs.
I don't think it's someone we've seen yet. But i have no idea what he could be like, especially why he's hiding from his family.I am really asking me who is that other Zoldyck brother
maybe Feitan ?
I am really asking me who is that other Zoldyck brother
maybe Feitan ?
I don't remember the exact chapter, where it was stated that Silva had five sons. But the missing brother 'appeared' first in this chapter. As to what he is up to no one knows, he is still a mistery.I don't think it's someone we've seen yet. But i have no idea what he could be like, especially why he's hiding from his family.
