Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread
Let me bitch about it, although I understand the delay due long texts and complexity of translation...DAMN ITS FRIDAY AND I DON'T HAVE HXH! :O
This week I haven't mod at all. ;_;
Remind me to do it tomorrow if I have time, since it's an awesome databook. I wish it was translated.
Is this Phantrom the databook you refer in How Nen Works thread?
There's like 7 data source books that are each kind of short (40-50 page). This one seems to be a combination of the earlier stuff (but not all of them) and some random tidbits. I don't see stuff like Meryem's 'off the scale' power bar in there. The whole thing strikes me more like a big OP/Naruto 'generic info' book that's designed to sell to the new fan as opposed to some of the later ones that seems to have stuff only the hardcore would be interested (e.g. where Netero and the Royals stand on the power hexagon).
If you're in a bookstore, this new sourcebook would probably be next to where HXH is. The original short source books would be stuff you'd find a small corner in the back of the store.
---------- Post added November 16, 2011 at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was November 11, 2011 at 01:48 PM ----------
Saw some random tidbits from way back in August translated, no idea if it's real or not, would be hard to verify either way but sounds about right:
Togashi originally planned to finish HXH in 30 volumes and abandon the Jirao arc, but he recently rediscovered his will to continue and is now in great shape.
The next arc (i.e. election + Alluka) will be horror based. It will talk about the aura power of the dead and subconscious aura powers.
The Vice Chairman will make his appearance. Gin will show up. Spiders and Z family will show up. Killua will return home. Girao won't appear yet.
The next arc will be the Jirao arc.
After that will be the ending.
All this is subject to change depending on Togashi feels like.