- Joined
- Sep 16, 2017
- Messages
- 1,043
- Reaction score
- 1,909
- Country
-
Uh source?BREAKING NEWS: HUNTER X HUNTER COMES BACK ON APRIL 8TH WITH NEW VOL 37 IS GOING ON SALE MAY 20TH
Uh source?BREAKING NEWS: HUNTER X HUNTER COMES BACK ON APRIL 8TH WITH NEW VOL 37 IS GOING ON SALE MAY 20TH
someone who lived in Japan and on contact somewhere in Shueisha said that there is a big teaser of HxH, and they are woring on the design of that teaserUh source?
Since I don't count the Kurapika chapters as breaking it up, the longest would still be between 340 and 341 (26 months).Honestly speaking tho, i feel like the continuation of the Manga is near.
Unless this is going to be the longest hiatus ever, it has to continue by august.
Just wait for the Leorio special lolSince I don't count the Kurapika chapters as breaking it up, the longest would still be between 340 and 341 (26 months).
Now if this hiatus breaks that record, then we're screwed.

Aha the water planet right? When I first saw that scene I thought sth similar lmaoWhere's that place in Interstellar where hours end up being years? Cause ima need that atm
I felt like he delayed it due to obviously what happenedMiura Just released another charter. Togashi where are you? ;(