1st Quarter 2050?I still have faith for the first quarter

1st Quarter 2050?I still have faith for the first quarter

Let's just hope for this year1st Quarter 2050?![]()

I mean IT COULD.1st Quarter 2050?![]()
I hope so. I also think when he returns, he will return with more than 10 and possibly more than 20 chapters. My theory was that this arc concludes in 30 chaps, so that is what he might be going for.I mean IT COULD.
But I don't know why I'm feeling HxHish. I think it will come out soon.
Still, if I have to wait I just don't mind. Togashi taught me patience (?)
LOL. Go shionoro, do the damn list.That moment when you're waiting for Togashi, while people are waiting for you TO MAKE A LIST OF YOUR TOP 10 HxH CHARACTERS...
@shionoro

Lol, I don't even have to vote because I am 100% know that Killua is gonna win XDThat moment when you're waiting for Togashi, while people are waiting for you TO MAKE A LIST OF YOUR TOP 10 HxH CHARACTERS...
@shionoro
Waaaaah the worst part is that I hope you're rightHe will come back in the third quarter 2021, drop 10 chapters, then leave again for 3 years![]()

No worries Shio ^^I am sorry, i have a personal conviction against top ten lists or ratings @uberfayt @Uriel
It goes against my deepest philosophical beliefs. I am not even kidding.
The thought of one character being better than another is alien to me, as characters are parts of a whole and all play their distinct parts.
Killua is not an inherently better character than, say, binolt. He just has the role of a likeable maincharacter while binolt has the role of a relatively despicable side character. It is obvious which character is better liked, but that is supposed to be like this and not a seal of quality.
If Killua doesn't win everything will be bad in the world (?Lol, I don't even have to vote because I am 100% know that Killua is gonna win XD
Gon was 3 or so
Leorio is still top 10 despite not getting his time to shine yet
Hisoka or Kurapika are gonna be like 2 or 4 (I think the westerns like Hisoka while Kurapika was likeable in Japan)
It's not a ranking on the qualities of the characters, it's just a popularity poll of sorts. The intention is to have fun by contrasting your view against with others and discuss the characters as they are shown.I am sorry, i have a personal conviction against top ten lists or ratings @uberfayt @Uriel
It goes against my deepest philosophical beliefs. I am not even kidding.
The thought of one character being better than another is alien to me, as characters are parts of a whole and all play their distinct parts.
Killua is not an inherently better character than, say, binolt. He just has the role of a likeable maincharacter while binolt has the role of a relatively despicable side character. It is obvious which character is better liked, but that is supposed to be like this and not a seal of quality.
Yeah I do understand that, I just do not really like these things, comparing views with others as basis to talk about a character.If Killua doesn't win everything will be bad in the world (?
It's not a ranking on the qualities of the characters, it's just a popularity poll of sorts. The intention is to have fun by contrasting your view against with others and discuss the characters as they are shown.
There were some interesting debates as well as part of that.
MaybeYeah I do understand that, I just do not really like these things, comparing views with others as basis to talk about a character.
I'd love to talk about some characters i am fond of, but not as part of a list.
I might actually, super busy right now but that would probably be fun. I'd start with Melody <.<Maybeweyou could do a character debate each week. With this hiatus, I don't think we will finish even if we do one per day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That is me every day. I mean about arguing. (?)I might actually, super busy right now but that would probably be fun. I'd start with Melody <.<
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After all, i argued with someone about HxH today and when i was searching for proof in the manga, i got hyped again just by reading some panels and got into 'lamenting hiatus' mode.
I rarely argue with people nowadays. I used to do it a lot, far too much for my own good. Now I am only arguing with myself most of the time. I guess it comes with teaching. I do sometimes teach people and when you teach them, you kinda learn not to argue but think deeply about how to make them see what they should see and explain without inciting resistance.That is me every day. I mean about arguing. (?)
Nah, I think is Silent Majority resolvedI am going to make a bold prediction
and yeah maybe I will be wrong but whatever.
HxH will return in April just because
and within the next ten chapters
THE BOAT WILL SINK
Wooooo, calm down Titanic. Although there could be vibes of it.I am going to make a bold prediction
and yeah maybe I will be wrong but whatever.
HxH will return in April just because
and within the next ten chapters
THE BOAT WILL SINK