Starting 418
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Came here to post this--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

![]()
Togashi when he returns in WsJ
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Your comment has aged like wine.If it does end up moving, I think it’ll at least run a few chapters in WSJ (like what World Trigger and Ruri did before their moves).
If he doesn’t stay in WSJ, I agree that Jump+ is most likely. On the other hand, I’m not sure Togashi would want to be on a digital-only platform when he’s still analog. Just as a matter of principle.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know about Jiangshi X but I read Choujin X and it's pretty good.Mito finally got Gon a new outfit!
HUNTER X HUNTER IS BACK!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you know you could have started and
completed the entire JiangshiX manga series during this last HxH hiatus?
Yes that's right an entire shonen manga
series began and completed during the break. It was three volumes. Did anyone read it?
Because I didn't.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ok update I read chapter 1.
Actually pretty solid.
Same guy as Tokyo Ghoul rightNo one could have guessed it would be Gon on the cover.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know about Jiangshi X but I read Choujin X and it's pretty good.
The img is from Greed Island when theyF YESSSSSSSSS, thank you Togashi
![]()
My guess for a possible biweekly releaseHow high do you think is the possibility that we'll get 20 chapters in a row? (Excluding magazine breaks) Usually the new volume is released as he returns but this time the manga is scheduled to return a month later and he is working on the 418th chapter already.