Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Great review,but chapters are 75,76 and 77.
 

Diivil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
238
Gender
Hidden
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Excellent Review :) Thank you so much for doing this every week for us.
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Great review, as usual, thank you! Yay, go go madhouse! I hope we'll get a trailer for the movie soon :D
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Is there a higher resolution version of this image, President? That would be awesome :D
(the cards in particular)
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I find a higher quality pic, I'll post it here as soon as I possibly can... ;)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So, what we have today?
 

Veradux

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
58
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yes, episode 45 comes out soon! I can't wait! We're gonna have a Sept. 1st episode on Sept 1st heheh.

Kurapika's punch looks great from the preview. And I hope we see Phinks kill Dalzollene in this ep. :teehee
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, episode 45 comes out soon! I can't wait! We're gonna have a Sept. 1st episode on Sept 1st heheh.

Kurapika's punch looks great from the preview. And I hope we see Phinks kill Dalzollene in this ep. :teehee
We will see it. :)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, episode 45 comes out soon! I can't wait! We're gonna have a Sept. 1st episode on Sept 1st heheh.

Kurapika's punch looks great from the preview. And I hope we see Phinks kill Dalzollene in this ep. :teehee
I hope the music direction will be better.It's the only flaw of this anime.I was expecting to hear Death Agony in the last episode...
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I hope the music direction will be better.It's the only flaw of this anime.I was expecting to hear Death Agony in the last episode...
I disagree, the music direction has been impeccable in my opinion.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I disagree, the music direction has been impeccable in my opinion.
It's subjective,so i can't really convince you.But i found some placements during Uvo fights very odd(especially Auras placement).The rest was impeccable IMO.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
In my opinion, the music direction is the one thing lacking in this series now. It's been hit or miss with me, but last episode I felt like it was overplayed. I'm missing those sweet moments of silence like we got at the beginning of the Gon vs. Hisoka fight.

No qualms with anything else, it's been great so far.
 

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Episode 45:
It covered these pages of the manga:
Chapter 76, p.19
Chapter 77, p.12-19
Chapter 78
Chapter 79, p.1

There was a little bit of Troupe filler added. They showed some of the fight between the Troupe and the other Shadow Beasts... but not really anything important. The Shadow Beast with the shirt with rings did a bit of talking and led the attack. Feitan's hands glowed a bit, but it switched scenes before any of the actual battling began. When it switched back to that location, the battle was over. There was also a little part where it showed Owl all tied up in a room for interrogation with Machi and Nobunaga outside of it.

They kept Nobunaga's googly eyes in when Owl shrinks the car :3

There's more blood when Dalzollene is killed than there is in the manga (no blood at all in the manga). Phinks dons his pharaoh hat.

Oh, and there was indeed a trailer for the movie at the end of the episode. I'm not sure if CR will show it or not though... Sorta hoping they don't, so that we can get a normal preview for the next episode since one didn't air on TV :D
 
Last edited:

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^Sounds like a nice ep is coming. Can't wait to see it translated to my language :D
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's subjective,so i can't really convince you.But i found some placements during Uvo fights very odd(especially Auras placement).The rest was impeccable IMO.
Where would you have placed "death agony"? Because to me a song like that sounds way
too serious for something like Uvogin trashing the shadow beasts.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

In my opinion, the music direction is the one thing lacking in this series now. It's been hit or miss with me, but last episode I felt like it was overplayed. I'm missing those sweet moments of silence like we got at the beginning of the Gon vs. Hisoka fight.

No qualms with anything else, it's been great so far.
IMO, the problem with the music for 44 was it felt too serious. I don't really consider the shadow beasts to be all that important and was hoping for a more
"yeah let's go kick some shadow beast tail" type music. It's a good fight but I don't consider it an epic battle. I mean it's literally a battle of two parties
trying to do their job.

It's not like Hisoka vs Kastro where Kastro has been training for a long time to beat Hisoka. And while we may not particularly care about Kastro (even though
he's seems like a relatively nice guy) we should at least recognize him as a sorta foreshadowing for Gon. Will Gon suffer the same fate as Kastro.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Where would you have placed "death agony"? Because to me a song like that sounds way
too serious for something like Uvogin trashing the shadow beasts.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I would have placed it after Leech's death(when Uvo smiles).This sound is supposed to be describe a feeling of despair and fear IMO.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Another outstanding episode. I seriously love Madhouse. The pacing, music, blood, gore, and the little bits of filler they add are awesome! Phinks killing Dalzollene was perfect! and I loved the scenery for Hisoka, and Kurapika's little meeting.

10/10

I still can't believe this airs in the morning... lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top