Nobuhiko Okamoto would be good too.
Madhouse has been using a lot of interesting animation techniques when it comes to HxH. I don't know how good your vision is, but the layers are really well done--far better than I'm used to seeing in animation. Their frequent use of background blur creates a greater sense of distance. Some shots even look 3D because the blur is so perfected:I wonder if they are using the blood on a different layer just in case of censorship?
It would be nice if some of the censored episodes before they had a layer of blood removed for tv and then added back to the dvds.
I thought Riehvelt was using Hatsu while boosting, no?It seems that the stronger a practitioner of Nen is, their Ren gains color. Gon and Killua and Kastro and Zushi are all inexperienced, hence the white Ren. As one gets stronger, color will likely be added as it was for Riehlvelt.
man, I'm addicted to HXH! I can't stand a week without it!! ......nah, I'm just joking.Oh, c'mon! It's just one week. Why does everyone take slight delays like this too seriously? It's not like they're canceling the show or anything! It's just one week. Take it as a chance to do other things instead.
He was, but Hatsu is contingent on Ren. Basically, strong Ren should look like Hatsu all of the time.I thought Riehvelt was using Hatsu while boosting, no?
Don't think so. Ren is just a strong release of aura, just for charging up before 'special attacks' - Hatsu. It doesn't need to have a color as it doesn't differ from person to person; Hatsu on the other hand is unique for every person so it has to be colored differently.He was, but Hatsu is contingent on Ren. Basically, strong Ren should look like Hatsu all of the time.

Isn't Water Divination the proof that Ren = Hatsu? Whenever someone exerts s strong Ren in the manga, it always seems like they're surrounded in a bright light (and the same thing happened with Hisoka on Zevil Island). Though I guess Togashi's shrouds could have been intended to look like steam.Don't think so. Ren is just a strong release of aura, just for charging up before 'special attacks' - Hatsu. It doesn't need to have a color as it doesn't differ from person to person; Hatsu on the other hand is unique for every person so it has to be colored differently.
No, it doesn't. Ren is just a chargeup before Hatsu as I've just said. And while the technique itself is the same for everyone, the aura differs; it already has all of Hatsu properties, but you can't use them. Water test helps to develop which of properties you're mostly inclined to, but you doesn't have to use that ability, just show the overall projection of the aura.Isn't Water Divination the proof that Ren = Hatsu? Whenever someone exerts s strong Ren in the manga, it always seems like they're surrounded in a bright light (and the same thing happened with Hisoka on Zevil Island). Though I guess Togashi's shrouds could have been intended to look like steam.
Ah. Now I see my mistake. I was under the impression that Ko = focusing Ren instead of being a combination of the four major principles.No, it doesn't. Ren is just a chargeup before Hatsu as I've just said. And while the technique itself is the same for everyone, the aura differs; it already has all of Hatsu properties, but you can't use them. Water test helps to develop which of properties you're mostly inclined to, but you doesn't have to use that ability, just show the overall projection of the aura.
*Sorry for my bad English*
Welcome! To any question I'm the mod of this section. Don't hesitate to PM me whenever you find necessary.Hello, new to this forum.![]()
Actually I've my doubts about it. Color seems to be added to special techniques only. Namely, when using Hatsu.Anyways, fantastic episode, as always. It seems that the stronger a practitioner of Nen is, their Ren gains color. Gon and Killua and Kastro and Zushi are all inexperienced, hence the white Ren. As one gets stronger, color will likely be added as it was for Riehlvelt. I never realized that Riehlvelt was the dominant member of the group until now, lol.
Because it's not human, probably. And I think He only used that with En, not Ren.Ah. Now I see my mistake. I was under the impression that Ko = focusing Ren instead of being a combination of the four major principles.
However, what about the Ren belonging to the Chimera Ants? Togashi makes it a point to color their aura black.
I think that was just for dramatic effect. Remember Killua vs Illumi, for example; or that mentioned Hisoka's hunt. It is not Ren colored but background as I see it.However, what about the Ren belonging to the Chimera Ants? Togashi makes it a point to color their aura black.
Yeah, but En is still not very unique to color it I think.And I think He only used that with En, not Ren.
I think they'll still color it as he actually uses Hatsu.That will help later with Gon, since His technique is basically simple stuff.
I think that as well, but his Hatsu is basically using the same basic techniques under Enhancement. Get my point? I'm saying that they are doing this to differentiate the special techniques of the basic techniques.Yeah, but En is still not very unique to color it I think.
I think they'll still color it as he actually uses Hatsu.
Ah, then yeah, I agree ) It will be much more clear that way indeed.I think that as well, but his Hatsu is basically using the same basic techniques under Enhancement. Get my point? I'm saying that they are doing this to differentiate the special techniques of the basic techniques.
Which will be awesome, since it causes many confusions at first.
This one is awesome.