Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok just for fun here's how I would like for the music to go in the next episode

Episode starts off with Gon punching Hisoka (like the manga does) it's silent and slow motion. No music. Then the crowd roars.

When Gon gives Hisoka his badge back the track "Illusion" from the first OST should play. As if something bad is about to happen

When Hisoka gets serious "The Mad Bailor" should play

"Mystic Land" for when Hisoka uses bungie gum

"sprint" for Hisoka's quiz

"Yami yo wo tsugu mono" for when Gon is punching Hisoka and he gets the creeps"

"mano a mano" for when Hisoka decides to stop letting Gon punch him

"magician's baile" for when Hisoka gets the final point

"Beyond the Seas" for when Hisoka tells Gon that one day they will fight again one day

"Departure for strings" for when Gon and Killua leave Heavens Arena

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Now that is more possible, but still, I wouldnt hope too much. I mean, they could as well change it at the beginning of the season.
Well the reason I was thinking this is because the reason they kept it as is is because they didn't want to spoil nen. But now we know all the basics.
I don't think we're gonna see Jajanken but perhaps just ten, ren, zetsu, and hatsu.


It could be...

Leorio using ten

Killua using Zen

Gon using Ren

Kurapika using Hatsu (or hint towards it)
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
^Not that it is too spoilerish... Well, anyways let's hope for that. Would be so much easier to change op/ed every 13 episodes... First op/ed - cheerful Exam start. Second - a bit darker with Killua leaving the group. Third - more cheerful again for Heavens' Arena (less of Kurapica/Leorio shoots). Fourth - first part of Yorkshin with a darker theme and more of Kurapika/Leorio... Etc.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^Not that it is too spoilerish... Well, anyways let's hope for that. Would be so much easier to change op/ed every 13 episodes... First op/ed - cheerful Exam start. Second - a bit darker with Killua leaving the group. Third - more cheerful again for Heavens' Arena (less of Kurapica/Leorio shoots). Fourth - first part of Yorkshin with a darker theme and more of Kurapika/Leorio... Etc.
Leorio using Ten would be the most spoilerish but would it really matter if it was spoiled?
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
^You see, I mean... They showed Gon and co fighting some plain dudes they didn't actually fight... Now if they spoilered them using basic Nen principles, the viewers would go like 'meh that is not gonna happen either way'.
I think the point is just they were to lazy to change almost the whole opening sequence.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ok just for fun here's how I would like for the music to go in the next episode

Episode starts off with Gon punching Hisoka (like the manga does) it's silent and slow motion. No music. Then the crowd roars.

When Gon gives Hisoka his badge back the track "Illusion" from the first OST should play. As if something bad is about to happen

When Hisoka gets serious "The Mad Bailor" should play

"Mystic Land" for when Hisoka uses bungie gum

"sprint" for Hisoka's quiz

"Yami yo wo tsugu mono" for when Gon is punching Hisoka and he gets the creeps"

"mano a mano" for when Hisoka decides to stop letting Gon punch him

"magician's baile" for when Hisoka gets the final point

"Beyond the Seas" for when Hisoka tells Gon that one day they will fight again one day

"Departure for strings" for when Gon and Killua leave Heavens Arena

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------
I would like instrumental of Hisoka's character song when he gets the final point.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think the fact that the Troupe are in the Departure 2 OP means that this will go for the full 26 eps and hit 52 eps.
The recycled footage will most likely all be replaced as well as the stuff with Heaven's Arena.
I'd like to see Gon running to Greed Island instead of Hisoka.
Or ever have him run to Ging only for Ging to disappear.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just want to see more Kurapika and Genei Ryodan action in a new opening sequence. :D

Yeah, Gon running towards Greed Island or that isn't a bad idea. I'd prefer that over him running to Ging.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^You see, I mean... They showed Gon and co fighting some plain dudes they didn't actually fight... Now if they spoilered them using basic Nen principles, the viewers would go like 'meh that is not gonna happen either way'.
I think the point is just they were to lazy to change almost the whole opening sequence.

However

Gon DOES use a fishing pole

Killua DOES use a skateboard

Leorio DOES have a briefcase

Kurapika DOES use two wooden swords


I'm not saying they are going to show Kurapika using his nen chains or something like that.

It's just going to be more of a hint type deal That we can tell he's about to use some kind
of nen hatsu but we're not sure what it is going to be.


BTW I think episode 35 confirms that colored aura means something like hostile aura.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

It seems like there is some worrying going on the level of animation for future episodes.

Don't worry about it.

As far as I'm concerned Madhouse has a good animation team.
While not every episode impressed me, I would be hard pressed
to say any of the animation is bad.

And it's not like 35 animation director Tomoko Mori is the only good animation director.

Aside from episode 35 what are your....5 favorite animated moments?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I think the fact that the Troupe are in the Departure 2 OP means that this will go for the full 26 eps and hit 52 eps.
The recycled footage will most likely all be replaced as well as the stuff with Heaven's Arena.
I'd like to see Gon running to Greed Island instead of Hisoka.
Or ever have him run to Ging only for Ging to disappear.
I would like to see some Kite in the opening. :)
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States



I didn't see this anywhere on the site, but figured this would be a good place for it. I love all the Spiders new designs! Though where is Chrollo's shirt? (he only really takes it off in 1 scene in the manga) I hope he still has it.

Franklin and Shizuku in particular look awesome, I also really like Hisoka's new colors. Can't wait to see better quality scans of these.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just a note guys. Crunchyroll is listing a schedule note for Hunter x Hunter, that Episode 45 will be delayed by a week. I know it's a while off, but just noticed it and thought I'd pass on the message.
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ Whats new. The manga is already known for it's "delays".... the anime seems like it's next... :verily
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It just ain't Hunter x Hunter unless it has frequent breaks :derp
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
break on crunchyroll? what about on ntv does it have a break too? was it about piracy issues??? why they gonna do that??? People are just gonna look on the raws some fansub provider...
 
Last edited:

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
NTV and Crunchyroll on break for one week when it comes to episode 45.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dunno if anyone is interested...but this is the official twitter page for the anime

https://twitter.com/#!/hunter_anime/


of course it's in japanese but you can always get a very very very rough translation via
google translate :3c
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^I'm already following them on twitter, and you gotta love google translate ;)
 

Beans

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
188
Reaction score
243
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Will episode 39 be a recap? I wish it won't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top