Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yup, pretty sure the subs are wrong.
No.
They translated it exactly like what it says in Japanese:
発したオーラを別の性質に変えてしまう能力。
Their emitted aura has the ability to alter the nature of different things.

For example, Killua just doesn't make his aura electric... he takes electricity and mixes it into his aura, thus altering it. Hisoka's is a bit different, so I'm not exactly sure how that works.
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think Killua does make his aura electric.

He electrocutes himself just because that's the condition he uses with his nen ability to make it stronger.
I guess it's a mistake of Madhouse...
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No.
They translated it exactly like what it says in Japanese:
発したオーラを別の性質に変えてしまう能力。
Their emitted aura has the ability to alter the nature of different things.

For example, Killua just doesn't make his aura electric... he takes electricity and mixes it into his aura, thus altering it. Hisoka's is a bit different, so I'm not exactly sure how that works.
Killua alters Electricity with his Nen. Hisoka can alter both the quality of his Nen and change the appearance of random textures (changes a cloth into a tattoo). It isn't wrong.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder if it's not " emitted aura has the ability to alter the nature to different things"
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Killua alters Electricity with his Nen. Hisoka can alter both the quality of his Nen and change the appearance of random textures (changes a cloth into a tattoo). It isn't wrong.
Think about it like this
Killua changed the properties of the water.
Water is an object. Killua transmuted an object.
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Mmh, that's true.

But there is Hisoka. He doesn't change any object. He just gives elasticity to his aura...
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mmh, that's true.

But there is Hisoka. He doesn't change any object. He just gives elasticity to his aura...
He changed a cloth into a tattoo
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mmh, that's true.

But there is Hisoka. He doesn't change any object. He just gives elasticity to his aura...
Aura is an object. Therefore aura itself can be changed.

So when they say transmutation changes objects. Aura is included.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States



I wonder if we will see Neon this week !
crackpot theory time


Basho is really older Kuwabara!

end crackpot theory time

yeah I think we will see Neon Nostrade. since we already saw chapter 69.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wonder how will Neon design be,they will surely change her hair color.
 

Beans

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
188
Reaction score
243
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
I wonder how will Neon design be,they will surely change her hair color.
I don't think so. Because her hair is pink in the Manga.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I just hope her nen ability will get a different color and not a Slimer wannabe.


Maybe they'll swap her hair color with her Hatsu color? With Hatsu being pink and her hair being green =D
 
Last edited:

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The animation was better than expected. There were some cool scenes of Kurapika. At least at the same level that episode 34.

But it was another dragged episode. Just chapter 68, and the first page of chapter 70.
 
Last edited:

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Episode 4o

DAT ANIMATION ! "Black Eleven Children" attack was amazing !

Don't mess with Kurapika. His Aura is terrifying...

Only Chapter 68 + Killua's eagle (Kil' with WTF pants, héhé ^^)

Next, Ryodan and Neon-sama (Blue hair <3)

 
Last edited:

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:( I was a big fan of pink hair actually. Oh well its a good change (albeit one of the more jarring ones for me), I can't wait to watch this episode! I can't wait to see the Spiders animated.
 
Last edited:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Only Chapter 68 + Killua's eagle (Kil' with WTF pants, héhé ^^)
I love those pants lol. I wouldn't be surprised if they're hand-me-downs from Illumi.

Anywho, little better than last week IMO. I felt the OST was somewhat out of place, and got better near the end. The butler got shot to doom. And lastly, Neon looks absolutely adorable with blue hair. I think pink or blue suits her, so I didn't really have a preference.

Am I the only one that found Senritsu creepy this week? When she was exposing Squalla as a plant?

So so so so so pumped for next week. Eff yeah, Genei Ryodan!

-------------------------

I felt like the writers were trying to lengthen out these two episodes with fillers and repeating things that were said already in the story to pace the episodes for the debut of the GR. As if we don't already know about Kurapika's clan's massacre and the memory card with GI data on it. Hopefully now that the GR are finally appearing, we won't get as much repetitive material.
 
Last edited:

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Episode 4o

DAT ANIMATION ! "Black Eleven Children" attack was amazing !

Don't mess with Kurapika. His Aura is terrifying...

Only Chapter 68 + Killua's eagle (Kil' with WTF pants, héhé ^^)

Next, Ryodan and Neon-sama (Blue hair <3)

Man, Neon looks BEAUTIFUL!

But maybe I'm a little biased, since I don't really deny that blue is, was, and always will be my favorite color.
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
I wouldn't be surprised if they're hand-me-downs from Illumi?
Excellent xD

Am I the only one that found Senritsu creepy this week? When she was exposing Squalla as a plant?.
Yeah Oo I love the "I'm a she" moment ! ^^ Poor Senritsu... But she's so cute when she talks to Kurapika =) [He breaks the mood like a boss xD "Your name?" "No."]

Man, Neon looks BEAUTIFUL!
She looks like a doll <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top