Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK-Hao

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
299
Reaction score
37
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok so outline for how I think the next episode should go

Intro has Phantom Troupe power walk

Opening

-I don't know how but they should somehow include the missing scenes with Gon and Killua. Even if they have to change them it's better than not having them.

-Leorio arrives

-Milluki sets out to get Greed Island

-Arm wrestling

-Kurapika and Melody talk

-Auction begins

-End Volume 8

-Hunting for your dream
I totally forgot about the arm wrestling I <3 that part!
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
The Bodyguards are defending, the Troupe is attacking. The episode will clearly end with the attack on the auction attendees
Yeah, that's my point )
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I totally forgot about the arm wrestling I <3 that part!
the arm wrestling is legit.

it doesns't happen yet...but the arm wrestling will give Leorio another chance to shine.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it doesns't happen yet...but the arm wrestling will give Leorio another chance to shine.
MH skimped on Leorio during the testing gate scene... they better not skimp on this one. I doubt they will, though. Leorio's a beast.
 

Beans

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
188
Reaction score
243
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
I wonder what'll Leorio fans do if MH skimps on this time.
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wonder what'll Leorio fans do if MH skimps on this time.
Hope for a movie? Wait until the election arc?

All I can remember is that he
gets them a cell phone, does the arm wrestling, and plays a big part in the hotel standoff
I don't think they'll drop those key parts that have him. Other than that I thought he just kind of hung around Gon and Killua when they were in town trying to get money.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I just noticed that it's been a while since we've last seen an eyecath before the commercial break in an episode. Did they stop doing them?
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just noticed that it's been a while since we've last seen an eyecath before the commercial break in an episode. Did they stop doing them?
Yes they did, which I assume is just for the fact that eye catchers really wouldn't fit in with the mood now shifting to where it is, though they stopped doing them since the heavens arena arc began I believe.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I just noticed that it's been a while since we've last seen an eyecath before the commercial break in an episode. Did they stop doing them?
You mean intermedia? They changed it to the HxH title starting from the new season.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah. It's just kind of strange how they changed it now, perhaps the eyecatches were too childish?
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Yeah. It's just kind of strange how they changed it now, perhaps the eyecatches were too childish?
Well, they added Huncyclopedia instead. And it seems that they're gonna change intermedia and after-ED sequence starting from the new season. But I don't want them to cut Huncyclopedia =(
Btw, the last intermedia had the whole HxH alphabet, in case you were searching for it =)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France

:teehee

I heard the cast of French dub. Wow, it's pretty good ! Killua is really cute. :-)
Really? I don't watch french dub often because they are usually very bad.Only FMA,Death Note and Samurai Champloo and the first episodes of HXH were good.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I was rereading the YS arc and you know...
I really hope they won't omit this hillarious Hisoka face and change it with another sequence like in OVA.

PS The next episode's gonna be the only one I'm not watching the day it is released as I'm going to the summer camp for a week... And guess what, it's episode number 42!
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was rereading the YS arc and you know...
I really hope they won't omit this hillarious Hisoka face and change it with another sequence like in OVA.

PS The next episode's gonna be the only one I'm not watching the day it is released as I'm going to the summer camp for a week... And guess what, it's episode number 42!
Madhouse is going to have a field day with that episode. I just know.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Madhouse is going to have a field day with that episode. I just know.
I hope so. I really want to see this Hisoka's face, Chrollo going for East and Pakunoda's death. A great finale of a great arc.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope so. I really want to see this Hisoka's face, Chrollo going for East and Pakunoda's death. A great finale of a great arc.
Ditto.

BTW, anyone else think the hideout looked really cool from the outside?
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Really? I don't watch french dub often because they are usually very bad.Only FMA,Death Note and Samurai Champloo and the first episodes of HXH were good.
Me too, original is - almost - always better. =)

But this cast is quite impressive.

For example, Jean-Marco Montalto plays Hisoka (Sebastian Michaelis [Black Butler], Ryuuk [Death Note]...) and Martial Leminoux, Leorio (Roy Mustang [FMA] Hiei (!) [Yu Yu Hakusho]... ).

Gon is assigned to one of the best VA, Jackie Berger, specializing in young boys. (Alois Trancy [Black Butler], Son Gohan [DBZ]...)
 

Refraction

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
125
Gender
Male
Country
Iceland
Me too, original is - almost - always better. =)

But this cast is quite impressive.

For example, Jean-Marco Montalto plays Hisoka (Sebastian Michaelis [Black Butler], Ryuuk [Death Note]...) and Martial Leminoux, Leorio (Roy Mustang [FMA] Hiei (!) [Yu Yu Hakusho]... ).

Gon is assigned to one of the best VA, Jackie Berger, specializing in young boys. (Alois Trancy [Black Butler], Son Gohan [DBZ]...)
Has HUNTERxHUNTER (2011) been licensed for France? I'm very interested if so!

Edit: Blimey! It has!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top