Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Personally, I pray for :
Intro = Death Agony
Fight = No music, as Gon vs Hisoka
Phone call = Dirge from dark side

And please, epic Tomoko Mori !
Here's how I envision it

Uvogin's hunt/Kurapika waiting= Kurapika's character theme instrumental

Uvogin and Kurapika meet alone in the hotel room=no music

Remember the Kurta Clan?: Auras

You'll pay for your crimes: Hunting for your dream if the episode ends there

Fight actually begins: As for those outlaws-unrivaled strength

What kind of punch was that?: Yami yo wo tsugu mono

FULL POWER: Realized Capacity

In: No music just sound effects

invisible chain and capture Mystic land

during flashback: Genei No Banka

flashback ends/emperor time: Illusion

zetsu enforced: dirge from the dark side

Chain of Judgment: Death Agony

Phone Call: Silence

Phantom Troupe waiting for Uvogin: The scarlet eye lament
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Here's how I envision it

Uvogin's hunt/Kurapika waiting= Kurapika's character theme instrumental

Uvogin and Kurapika meet alone in the hotel room=no music

Remember the Kurta Clan?: Auras

You'll pay for your crimes: Hunting for your dream if the episode ends there

Fight actually begins: As for those outlaws-unrivaled strength

What kind of punch was that?: Yami yo wo tsugu mono

FULL POWER: Realized Capacity

In: No music just sound effects

invisible chain and capture Mystic land

during flashback: Genei No Banka

flashback ends/emperor time: Illusion

zetsu enforced: dirge from the dark side

Chain of Judgment: Death Agony

Phone Call: Silence

Phantom Troupe waiting for Uvogin: The scarlet eye lament
This sounds perfect! What do you think music will be for next episode?
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Episodes 43, and 44 are gonna be epic! :hip
Auction hall massacre, Uvo slaughtering the mafia, and UVOGIN! vs the Shadow Beasts!!!
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This sounds perfect! What do you think music will be for next episode?
difficult to say as I'm not sure how the order is going to be

But let's say if all these scenes are included...

Milluki's Frustration: Donkies

Killua vs Gon's Race: I ain't ojisan and then try your luck

Gon and Killua walking around Yorknew: Asaichi Nite

Leorio's arrival: All I need is money

Leorio's bargain bid: Get Funky

Leorio's idea for arm wrestling: Dr Warm Hearted Miser

arm wrestling scam: Let's be Friends

Gon vs Shizuki: The Stalwart's Glaring


Kurapika talks with Melody: Genei No Banka


Preparation for Auction: Spider's Canzone

I suspect we won't see the end of volume 8 in this week's episode)


What if ended with Feitan and Franklin ABOUT to shoot up the auction and then you hear Hunting for your dream?
 
Last edited:

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
if it doesn't cover all of volume 8, I'll be severely disappointed. I love the speed of the new anime, but several times for me its had weird ending points to leave off on. And that one would rub me the wrong way, but maybe I just don't like ending things mid chapter if its a fight scene.
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Episode 42

Angry Neon is angry :teehee

I love the music during Dal' explanation. Death Note-like.

Episode ends with Senritsu / Kurapika. No attack. =(
(Good job with Kurapika, his change of attitude during the discussion is very visible. He's so cute when he smiles !)

But, guys... Next week... Feitan... Uvo... Shadow beaaast !

Pics time :








 
Last edited:

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
This episode:
Gon and Killua meet up with Leorio. They buy a cellphone. They try to look up more on Greed Island.
Milluki spazzes out and calls Illumi.
Neon pitches a fit.
The arm wrestling money-making scheme. Gon beats Shizuku. She's with Franklin and Feitan.
Some of the Troupe are shown in their hot air balloon, the others are still in the hide out.
Melody and Kurapika talk about their pasts.
The Troupe decides it's time to move out.

Not necessarily in that order. Can't believe I can't remember the order and it's only been a few minutes

Next episode from the preview:
The auction starts.
Franklin and Feitan shoot them up.
Shizuku does clean up and gets some others.
Uvo is shown going ham too.

Edit: Seems I'm a bit slow at typing :(
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
Hmm ok.... So next episode will be a mafia's full rape from the Phantom Troupe, and it will most likely end on the Four Shadow Beasts' appearance (yeah make them cool with Hunting for your dream).
And episode 44 will be Uvo vs the 4 + capture, and it will end with Feitan's group facing the others Shadows Beast.

I'm ok with this. Put some good animations with staffs who don't censor a lot, and i can guarantee 2 AWESOME episodes.:hee
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Very good episode this week, and i'm really digging the new the ost that was played when Dalzollene was giving out his orders.

Next weeks going to be awesome, and going by the preview Worm actually looks creepy this time lol.

 
Last edited:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
They cut out Gon and Killua's competition all together. I am disappoint. :( Didn't Killua say he was bad at mental math in trick tower? He's good at it (better than me, at least).

Everything else was done well this week. I was especially pleased with the OST and the scenery animation. Holy shit, Madhouse is quite detailed with scenery. Beautiful.

Leorio always cracks me up. XD I loved Gon's facial expressions during the arm wrestling portion.

Can't wait to see Leorio pull out his arm wrestling skills

Shit's going down next week. I can't wait.

So Basho's the focus of huncyclopedia this week. I know they showed Kurapika and Gon... Did they show Leorio yet?
 
Last edited:

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I enjoyed the whole episode. I was looking foward to the little competition and the bargaining but the way MH handled the leorio part wasn't to bad. I actually got a few laughs in. Also the scene with hisoka sizing up the PT was a nice touch.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was a fine episode, though I'm mostly just excited for the next one. The choice to not use music worked out pretty well during Melody's backstory, and I also enjoyed the detailed explanation of the auction. Its interesting that they don't use camera's for their auction, I always wondered how the Spiders got past the security, if they disabled it or if they just had weak security.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guy who armed wrestle Gon---Tonpa's father.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea I felt the same thing Sticky, "hey are u...related to Tonpa"
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I also like the mention the part where Killua was like Leorio is simple so he must be an enhancer. That part had me rolling. =[]
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
Guy who armed wrestle Gon---Tonpa's father.
Don't forget that Tonpa take the Hunter Exam like 35 times. So he must likely be near 50 year old.
It's Tonpa's son.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Don't forget that Tonpa take the Hunter Exam like 35 times. So he must likely be near 50 year old.
It's Tonpa's son.
This is assuming Tonpa actually bred at some point...
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Geez ,I was hoping they would show the auctions already.It was an okay episode this week.
The allusion to google and wikipedia crack me up.
As for the conversation between Kurapika and senritsu, I think the soundtrack didn't quite fit.
I hope next week episode is better.

This is assuming Tonpa actually bred at some point...
It could happen.
Netero has a son.(might be fake) I didn't see that coming.
I wonder if it is deliberate on Madhouse part to make him resemble tonpa.


Don't forget that Tonpa take the Hunter Exam like 35 times. So he must likely be near 50 year old.
It's Tonpa's son.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top