Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Viz's translation of that remark was "Like a meet market?".

*Quick search*

A meet market is a place where one looks for sex partners

I guess I didn't catch on to that. Will add that note.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Now that I've got my comparison and other things out of the way in four forums, I want to discuss two important matters. First in production-wise and the second story-wise.


-First Matter:
Am I the only one who thinks things started to get backwards between the two studios? In the past we've praised Madhouse's adaptation for being the closest and most faithful to the manga. But as of Whale Island arc, it feels Madhouse's quality is getting off track by making unnecessary scene alterations,deleting scenes and lines and adding a lot of filler scenes, and that's started to get on my nerves! If this goes on, the quality of this arc will get lower and it'll make Nippon's adaptation the closest to the manga in a complete contrast to how it was at the beginning.


-Second matter:
How do you think Leoreo learned nen? As seen, he only knows one practice. Did he try to learn it on his own or by a teacher? If he learned by a teacher, then he got himself a bad one if he didn't teach him everything! That, or he went the slow way. Cause as we all know, there are two methods to learn nen: The first is the quick way which is opening the vents by another nen user like what Wing did to the boys, and the other way is the slow way the same as Zushi who took months till he reached his current level that we saw in Heave's Arena arc.

I agree. Madhouse needs to go back to sticking to the manga. I don't care if the pacing ends up slower than Nippon, I don't want missing scenes. It's still a good series but
I don't want just a good series I want a good HXH series. I thought the point of this
series was to make this the "definite" HxH adaptation. Not more artistic license.

I say Leorio learned on his own. He's good at picking up on things. But not good with details. He probably overheard someone talking about nen, did 5 minutes of research
and trained for a little bit.
 

Kamen Rider Dragon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
220
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't have a problem with it. They're not removing entirely important scenes. And the scenes they're adding I like. It's still a very good HxH show. They continue to be spot on with the atmosphere of the manga
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL, am I the only one with the reverse reaction? At first I thought Nippon was closer to the manga, until I read Popo's comparisons. Then I just enjoyed the anime and now I'm actually quite pleased with the character development that madhouse is doing because I can see the reasons to build up some stuff a little bit.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL, am I the only one with the reverse reaction? At first I thought Nippon was closer to the manga, until I read Popo's comparisons. Then I just enjoyed the anime and now I'm actually quite pleased with the character development that madhouse is doing because I can see the reasons to build up some stuff a little bit.
It's not so much the filler bothering me but the missing scenes. Especially when they are replaced by filler.
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@MrSticky
My thoughts exactly.

@Shinobi-03
The only way to madhouse drop down the quality of the arc is if they make changes regarding Kurapika's personality and reasons, while also paying low homage to Gon's quest. Which I think is in part the reason some people prefer the old anime's arc over the manga. I doubt by any chance they could screw up big time with Yorkshin, unless of course you are a widow of the old anime, in which case they have screwed everything from the start =P
As for Leorio, I'm of the opinion he problably just got some basic instructions on what to do to start, and developed Ten on his own inbetween his studies without realizing there was more to it.

And of course, thanks again for the review! o/
 
Last edited:

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Madhouse filler isn't bad. It's usually discrete and in line with the manga. I don't have any problem with that.

But I coincide about the missing scenes. Since episode 38 the adaptation has become somehow different. They aren't paying enough attention to details.

Hunter Exam had some mistakes, but it was constantly improving.

And then Heavens Arena adaptation was sublime. The way they portrayed the crippled, the nen, and Gon and Killua was awesome. You could realise they really understood the manga.

But now things aren't totally satisfying.
Anyway, They have been only four or five odd chapters. I still have faith.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I honestly loved all the episodes so far but my excitement about this arc is at its max now. I think Madhouse is doing an awesome job with the atmosphere and the Phantom Troupe. And even though there might be some little flaws here and there I just don't notice them because I fangasm so much :XD

Really, HxH is the anime I'm looking the most forward to every week. First thing I do when I get up on sundays is watching Hunter x Hunter because I'm always in a :woo mood when I finished watching.
 

Refraction

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
125
Gender
Male
Country
Iceland
There's only so much I can say in one post while tired and moved, like Wordsworth.

I reckon the best thing to do when it comes to scene rearrangements, filler, and alterations is to appraise such things on their own merits and appreciate what they might do for the show in a positive way; if something's been changed, the director can only have done it for a change that he feels is beneficial--because he wants the show to be the best it can be, or to perform as well as it can. But I will spoiler my argument, for it is long and full of dashes and they torment the eyes!

I suppose a twenty-five-odd minute episode of an animé seldom reflects the texture of a nineteen page manga chapter, or however many total pages and chapters it covers. When one thinks about comparing and contrasting the manga chapters with the animé, there are all sorts of theoretical choices one might consider in approximating best the original source material...or even judging whether the source material is doing something it needs to do. The content of a chapter is one thing, but does one consider how the animé episode feels vis-à-vis the weekly chapters in isolation? Does the difference between how satisfying a chapter of HxH feels weekly need to be engendered in an animé episode, or would it be better to consider how those manga chapters feel when conflated in a volume--does that influence how an episode should end more appropriately than if you just saw reflected how the manga chapter itself ended? This might be so given that some chapters flow into other chapters very elegantly because they don't have title pages; but some chapters do, marking a very discrete beginning and sharpening the divide with the previous chapter. Togashi uses the manga medium very well, I'd say: he seldom squanders a panel. Contrast that with Bleach, which tries very hard for an animé-cinematic feel and sometimes comes across as vacuous an unfulfilling when read as a weekly chapter as a result; too much framing and panels wastes time when they're empty--it's over too soon. HxH doesn't have that problem; panels of exposition number fewer, and they're usually smaller and waste less space. Moreover, contrast Togashi's characters and speech bubbles and their relationship with the panels with those ofNARUTO. The former's so frequently pop out of the panels themselves--read a couple of chapters and notice that characters seem to climb out of their boxes--and this evinces Togashi's fluency with the manga medium. That's something that you just don't get in NARUTO all that often, where the characters keep to their panels and feel contained--and all too often constrained--within them. Togashi works to the advantages of his medium--I genuinely believe that. There are things that a manga can't do, or probably shouldn't do because they don't play to the medium's strengths: the 1999 series could afford to do lovely recaps for the first minute of most Yorknew episodes because the director could use the music and clever camera timing with that music to make the recap feel exciting and speedy, setting up for the episode to come--but Togashi could never afford to waste manga pages because the cost of doing such a thing elegantly in manga format--which is tight enough as it is--is greater than doing it in animé form, as negative response to Bleach and its empty panels of staging sometimes indicates. There are things, also, that I feel Togashi didn't to because he didn't need to, or because he was working alone, and didn't have the time to do on a weekly schedule. I've never seen a manga, for example, with as many photocopied pictures and black panels with white circles in them as HxH--but he makes that an asset, because those repeated pictures or empty black boxes add emphasis to the words inside them, which are different, shocking and colourful. How does an animé accurately emulate that effect? The effect of there being nothing there but text and black? Stylistically, it's worth considering that it might not be as simple as just showing the characters moving and talking--that takes away from the effect of the black panel with nothing but text on it. Crucially, though--crucially--you might argue that Togashi didn't intend for the black panel to be so important or pored over, because of their relationship with the other panels or whatever--but then it comes down to reasoned opinion. That's something that's always going to hurt any adaptation of this series because we all believe that Togashi has peppered his series with subtleties. But Togashi has put those subtleties there in manga form; I don't always feel they'll be there even if the director tries to be as faithful as possible. In light of this, I believe that it's up to the director to recognise that subtlety or finesse is there in the first place and to do what he can to create finesse of his own. Koujina left out Gon and Killua's contest this week, sure, and some of the bartering--but he's a fairly experienced animé director; his expert opinion might suggest that the episode might have felt uneven are even lacking in focus if they were present. Ultimately, you could argue that they're not wildly important in the grand scheme of things, anyway. Milluki's failure to register the "NPCs walk through walls" bit in the 2011 series is something that, I think, is a circumspect omission--Greed Island itself doesn't seem to possess any need for coding how an NPC charset interfaces with a chipset; I reckon that whole bit was just something Togashi included after tinkering with RPG Maker 1995 one day, and it seemed like a good idea at the time, before he worked out what Greed Island would actually entail. And hey, Leorio's bartering skills can still be underscored later on with the Benz Knife, or something, when the texture of the episode might not be upset as badly by some further exposition. By contrast, adding some filler of Hisoka and Chrollo might be, in Koujina's opinion, more apt in the context of the episode--or even the context of the episodes that follow!

Playing to a medium's format is perhaps a concern for Koujina and his buddies at Madhouse. It's hard to make a manga chapter resonant and lasting with nineteen pages--harder still when you flirt with nine pages, as Togashi did on one occasion--but an animé episode has more time; it can labour scenes that Togashi didn't labour--not because he didn't want to, but because it would more have been a detriment to his material than an attribute. In animated form, however, where there is more time to grapple with the source material, an expansion on a scene might--if the director is confident in his analysis--underscore what he perceives to be the crucial underlying thrust of the panels. In an animated show, I think this is necessary; I know some might say that it sullies Togashi's intentions, but the director wants to make the show as good as he possibly can--he wants it to be the best it can in animated format because Togashi wants it to be the best it can be in the manga format. We might lose some subtleties, but for all we know those nuances might not even have weighed heavy on the author's mind in the first place; and we still gain something for a change. For all the talk of Togashi's intentions, I think that making his manga the best it can be is the one thing we can say for certain. Koujina's made a few changes all over the place, but I'm sure he wants the show to be the best it can be--and if those changes that have been made reflect what he and his staff feel will make the show better, than I want to mark him up if he does them well rather than just mark him down because he changes something. The reason I hold the 1999 animé--and not, for example, Greed Island: Final--in such high esteem is because the staff had the confidence, wherever something had been rearranged or added, to try to play their game as smart as Togashi--and though others sometimes say otherwise, I really think they pulled it off. I remember the scene where Hisoka punches Gon in the face while the latter tries to return the badge: in the manga, you get Hisoka's outline filled in black with white slivers for his eye and mouth. In animated form, that might have looked a bit cheap, so the director illustrated the silver sliver of Hisoka's mouth through the crescent moon that hovered behind him. I think it's worth trying to read into omissions or rearrangements to try to reconcile them with the manga and to try to consider how, from a stylistic point of view, their absences or presences might better how the animé feels--which is what I think Togashi would want, because I believe he wants the manga to feel as good as it can in its context as a weekly series that only appears every so often. Koujina's doing things--some of them smart things--that we might not notice if we always compare and contrast with the manga. Togashi likes to play it smart; if the director is able to play things smart with his alterations, then I would feel that he's evoking the manga's spirit better than if he'd unimaginatively did things in a straight-forward sort of way, which would yield an animé that was basically a manga shoe-horned into an animated format--and there's a case to be made that this wouldn't do the manga the sort of justice it deserves, because manga doesn't always translate affectionately to the screen, as I wanted to try to illustrate in the paragraph above.

I have rambled to excess and wanted to say 101 things when I should've settled on one or two. Someone's left the radiators on in the house and I'm sweating badly and will probably die by way of dehydration within the next couple of seconds, so I'd best sign off by saying that the demands of a TV audience will be very different to the demands of a manga audience because the capacities of and expectations for both are quite different. Whenever Koujina does something that differs from the manga, I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt; as a animé director, he probably has some learnèd ideas about what makes a manga good as an animé. And we should try to figure out what his reading of the manga is like. Or something.

And now I am dead.
 
Last edited:

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
They have been always brown.

It's just a grayish brown. Also it depends of the lighting.
Challenge : accepted :verily


Mystery solved ! He has brown eyes. To be precise, this color is called "Taupe". ("Mole" in english, I suppose) :^_^
A little late to the party, but wow, I didn't notice this at all. I stand corrected. "Taupe" will be added to my dictionary now, thanks.

As for the quality of Madhouse's adaptation... I don't think they dropped it down a notch. The pacing might seem weird, but other than that, it isn't really that bad. I mean, people have always been complaining about the pacing in one way or another since the beginning. The fillers don't bother me, and though I'm disappointed with the scenes they cut, they weren't really that important to the integral plot.

Admittedly, Yorkshin isn't my most favorite arc in the manga. So I get by. I'm in no hurry to have them adapt HxH 100% completely, 'cause I think they're doing a bang-up job anyway. If I had any complaints, it would be the music placement (not for this week though) and pacing. But it's not all bad.

As for Leorio, I always assumed he would take it slow because his primary goal is to be a doctor. I think he should have a teacher, since it was implied already that all newbie Hunters had someone teach them at the same time (the anime even mentioned Hanzo and Pokkle IIRC). He's probably just taking things slow, or his teacher could be considerate enough to only teach him Ten so that he could focus on his studies. I mean, it's the whole reason he became a Hunter after all.
 
Last edited:

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
I can't deny that Madhouse have done a good job . The fight between Hisoka and Gon was fantastic.
Just that this episode felt underwhelming.I may have expected a bit too much...
I would have prefer if they didn't cut out the part where Leorio haggle for the phone.It was one of the few moment where Leorio ever get to shine.The rest of the time he is just overreacting or being a comic relief.
Also, was this part mentioned in the previous episode?(The bottom panel.)

 

chei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
106
Reaction score
133
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Wow I just finished watching the new episode (42) and it's so good! I took a break (real life) and am only catching up now. The production value, the presentation, the flow of the story the transition...everything is top notch is this episode. This episode is so slick! I love the lack of sound in the arm wrestling scene.

I actually found the bling bling Killua holding very beautiful, no wonder Shizuku will get distracted and went for it.:zomg

The additional scenes of Hisoka waiting with the gang is well directed, eerie and general eye-candy all around. In addition I thought it's a useful sequence to remind newcomers the faces of Phantom Troupes. Now that they're shown in smaller groups (Feitan, Franklin, Shizuku in one, Hisoka, Kuroro, Paku, Phinx in one), the newbies won't get too overwhelmed by who's who.

The mood is beautifully set...you really get a sense of each team players making their move and everything is going to converge. Wow this episode gets me really excited, argh gotta wait for another week.

(ps. didn't know that people were let down by this episode, maybe because i haven't read the manga for along while so I wasn't bother by details that are left out. This episode is just really really enjoyable and very smooth and slick to watch for me).
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: There's only so much I can say in one post while tired and moved, like Wordsworth.

I reckon the best thing to do when it comes to scene rearrangements, filler, and alterations is to appraise such things on their own merits and appreciate what they might do for the show in a positive way; if something's been changed, the director can only have done it for a change that he feels is beneficial--because he wants the show to be the best it can be, or to perform as well as it can. But I will spoiler my argument, for it is long and full of dashes and they torment the eyes!
...<epic wall of text>...
Let me be the first one to say thank you for your extensive analysis on the matter. I see the reason on your words, even though I can't just shrug off the feeling that they could deal with it somehow without cutting the missing scenes. I'll let it off for now and follow your recomendation, which apparently leads to a tormenting, sweating death =P
(in total contrast with the actual low temperature and chilling cold of the place I'm right now x])
 
Last edited:

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Challenge : accepted :verily


Mystery solved ! He has brown eyes. To be precise, this color is called "Taupe". ("Mole" in english, I suppose) :^_^
ahhh so the color is from the family of brown color wheel.... nice... nice...
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Is it just me, or have you guys noticed how the colours have become duller ever since the Yorknew arc started? Maybe it was done to accommodate the more serious mood/atmosphere of Yorknew, but I have to say I'm not really a fan of the slight change. Madhouse could have always done with Yorknew what they did with the Zoldyck arc in terms of colours/hues/atmosphere. Meh... Anyway, I'm not that bothered about the exclusion of some manga scenes (okay maybe I'm a little bothered), but I do think that this episode felt a little dragged out. Hopefully the pace will be a bit better in these next episodes. I cannot wait to see the next episode, shit's abou to go down! xD
 
Last edited:

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I didn't notice this until you pointed it out. The Hunter Exam was very bright and colorful compared to Yorkshin. Honestly, it was what attracted me to watch the new HxH anime (I like shiny things). Yorkshin doesn't seem dull to me though; just a little toned down. Probably to accommodate the dark atmosphere.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I guess, but like you I also like shiny things. A lot of the time long-running shonen anime tend to have boring colours, but Hunter x Hunter is an exception. The vivid colours are really easy on the eyes.
 

chikkychappy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
142
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Re: There's only so much I can say in one post while tired and moved, like Wordsworth.

The reason I hold the 1999 animé--and not, for example, Greed Island: Final--in such high esteem is because the staff had the confidence, wherever something had been rearranged or added, to try to play their game as smart as Togashi--and though others sometimes say otherwise, I really think they pulled it off. I remember the scene where Hisoka punches Gon in the face while the latter tries to return the badge: in the manga, you get Hisoka's outline filled in black with white slivers for his eye and mouth. In animated form, that might have looked a bit cheap, so the director illustrated the silver sliver of Hisoka's mouth through the crescent moon that hovered behind him. I think it's worth trying to read into omissions or rearrangements to try to reconcile them with the manga and to try to consider how, from a stylistic point of view, their absences or presences might better how the animé feels--which is what I think Togashi would want, because I believe he wants the manga to feel as good as it can in its context as a weekly series that only appears every so often. Koujina's doing things--some of them smart things--that we might not notice if we always compare and contrast with the manga. Togashi likes to play it smart; if the director is able to play things smart with his alterations, then I would feel that he's evoking the manga's spirit better than if he'd unimaginatively did things in a straight-forward sort of way, which would yield an animé that was basically a manga shoe-horned into an animated format--and there's a case to be made that this wouldn't do the manga the sort of justice it deserves, because manga doesn't always translate affectionately to the screen, as I wanted to try to illustrate in the paragraph above.
THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS.

I've kept reiterating that the impact of the changes made by 1999 has been greatly exaggerated and that many of these changes were actually for the better but people are just like "NO U" u_______u

Anyway asking your permission to quote you when... the need arises :derp
 
Last edited:

mousiehamster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
165
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Only thing to say is that the direction in the 1999 series is incredibly refined. 1999 took itself seriously and interpreted HxH in the lens of cinema - an engrossing, ongoing narrative with gravitas that is at its best when experienced as a seamless whole. This applies particularly to the York Shin arc. 2011 is a more conventional anime adaptation that emulates the manga's approach of chopping up each episode into reasonably self contained chunks with the requisite mini cliffhanger. So an analogy: the 2011 edition is a variety of pretty pictures, whilst the 1999 series is a collage under the mandate of a single theme.

On the subject of adaptation, I agree with the notion that simply appropriating the panels of the manga and reassembling the pieces is an approach that is fundamentally flawed. The Kastro fight for example was poorly choreographed as a consequence. Gon v Hanzo was poorly executed and the stuff following it strangely anti-climatic. On a more general level, scenes may appear to be disjointed, particularly with the interruption of commercials (something the 1999 series carefully took into account) whilst others yet lose their fluidity and take on an odd BAM-BAM-BAM! declaratory sort of quality. Speech may have to be rearranged and obviously it up to the director's full discretion as to how he wants the characters to express the stuff they say. How long does one pause, for instance, in response to speech of another character? And this is just scratching the surface.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You have every right to like the changes made in the 99 series. You have every right to like the 99 series MORE than the manga. You have every right to think those changes much the show somehow better.

I'm not arguing that.

That is your opinion and you've every right to it.


Where I DISAGREE is that the changes made in the 99 series or even the 2011 series are
what Yoshihiro Togashi the ORIGINAL author of the ORIGINAL manga had in mind.
And it is my opinion, and many others here, that we PREFER what was ORIGINALLY intended.

You may not like how "anti-climatic" the Final Exam was but us manga fans DO.
We like it because we get WHY Togashi made it anti-climatic. Why did he make it
anti-climatic? BECAUSE THE EXAM WASN'T ACTUALLY OVER.

You see the Hunter Exam Saga does NOT end with the Final Exam and Gon getting
his license. It ends with Heavens Arena with Gon learning Hatsu and you could even
say his fight with Hisoka. Now that is a VERY climatic ending, don't you think?

The simple fact of the matter is that no matter what you think of the 1999 series
it's NOT what was intended by the original manga and author Yoshihiro Togashi.
I'll even say this: NEITHER IS THE 2011 MADHOUSE VERSION. However, the Madhouse
version thus far IS the more accurate of the two adaptations. (Hopefully it will stay as so)


Now I know it is said often that a change in medium often requires change and I'll agree
TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. For instance the manga is in black and white. However I think we can ALL appreciate that the anime adaptations are in color. We may not all LIKE the colors chosen and may wish for instance that Phinx not have blonde hair (not me. I'm actually loving Blonde Phinx) but I think we are all glad that it is colored. But stuff we manga fans
DON'T care for is for instance having Hisoka vs Gon NOT be the final fight as it is in the manga. We also don't care for Kite's postponement in the 2011 series. But I think that subject has been dealt with before. We simply just have to wait and see what Madhouse does.

Also

to say there is no overarching theme in the 2011 version...

That just goes to show you're NOT paying attention.

In truth I actually happen to find the 2011 series MORE wholistic than the 1999 series.
The connection between the arcs to me is much more clear in the 2011 series than
it is in the 1999 series.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

On a different note.

Is anyone kinda hoping we actually see Linssen DO something this time? XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top