- Joined
- Jan 31, 2012
- Messages
- 282
- Reaction score
- 180
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I really want to see how they're gonna handle the Shadow beasts. It should be good. I think the blood content and maybe some gore might be there. Maybe the way MH depicted the shadow beast will allow them to have less censorship. Since each shadow beast claimed what they were. I'm worm, I'm porcupine, I'm leech, so when madhouse did that they were really implying that they're animals and not necesarilly human. So they could show more content.
I may be reading way to into it but i think it might be a smart move on MH's part if i turn out to be right.
I may be reading way to into it but i think it might be a smart move on MH's part if i turn out to be right.



)