Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The Shadow Beasts go after Uvo. Worm comes up from under Uvo, trying to pull him underground. Uvo uses his Big Impact, blasting a huge crater into the ground critically injuring Worm. Uvo then attempts to punch Porcupine, only to have Porcupine's hairs stick through his hand. Uvo attempts to fling Porcupine off of him but is unable to. Meanwhile, Rabid Dog takes multiple swipes at Uvo with his poisonous fangs. Uvo eventually collapses from the poison, allowing Leech to enter and fill Uvo with his leeches. While Leech is doing his thing, Uvo bites off half Leech's head... klilling him. Uvo then projects a piece of Leech's skull into Rabid Dog's head, killing him. To get Porcupine off of him, Uvo screams extremely loudly, knocking Porcupine out (perhaps killing him).

With the Shadow Beasts down, Kurapika, with his eyes burning scarlet, tries to move in. He is stopped by Dalzollene, but Kurapika resists. Melody stops the two's feuding by playing a song on her flute, calming everyone surrounding her. Although now calm. Kurapika tells the group that he still must go after Uvogin. Using his Chain Jail, Kurapika pulls Uvogin out from the crater and takes off with the rest of the Nostrade Family by car.

While in the car, Uvogin attempts to speak, but is quickly silenced by the agitated Kurapika. Kurapika explains his Chain Jail ability to Uvo and Melody, stating that he is only allowed to use it on the Phantom Troupe.
What WHAAAAAAT? Kurapika EXPLAINS it?

I'll have to see that for myself...
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My wish came true. They use the awesome shading for Uvogin's happy moment



---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

What WHAAAAAAT? Kurapika EXPLAINS it?

I'll have to see that for myself...
Kurapika was thinking in his head. He wasn't talking to Uvogin or Melody.

Seriously why would you even think that he was?
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
"Kurapika explains his Chain Jail ability to Uvo and Melody"

That sounded like he was explaining the ability to them... yeah, it wouldn't really make any sense, thus, my reaction.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"Kurapika explains his Chain Jail ability to Uvo and Melody"

That sounded like he was explaining the ability to them... yeah, it wouldn't really make any sense, thus, my reaction.
Sorry I didn't mean you in particular I meant as you as in anyone as in why would anyone who's seen the episode think that?



But anywho...great episode. 10/10

Did anyone else think Kurapika looked angry or what?
 

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Sorry I didn't mean you in particular I meant as you as in anyone as in why would anyone who's seen the episode think that?



But anywho...great episode. 10/10

Did anyone else think Kurapika looked angry or what?
Sorry.
1. The stream is low-quality, and 2. I wasn't particularly paying attention at the moment.

My bad, jeez. No need to jump all over me.

This is then another case of silly exposition.
 
Last edited:

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry.
1. The stream is low-quality, and 2. I wasn't particularly paying attention at the moment.

My bad, jeez. No need to jump all over me.
It's fine.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

back to the episode

I was kind of wondering why Uvogin was vaccuming in air...

But then it made sense to me. Uvogin is an enhancer. So he enhanced himself into a high powered air rifle.

Oh in the preview we get more Hisoka Rape Face. :)
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was on vacation all last week so I wasn't able to comment on episode 43... but DAMN! Madhouse seriously turned up the violence level. Uvogin's Big Bang Impact was absolutely perfect, and oh boy.... Uvogin's rape face was pure badass... now I gotta wait two weeks until episode 45 :(

Episode 43 & 44

10/10
 

Diivil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
238
Gender
Hidden
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Friggen amazing Episodes 10/10! Mad House is the superHero of Hunter-X-Hunter.
I am sad that there won't be a comparison from SHINOBI-03 this week :(
Always looking forward to those after finishing watching the ep
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
10/10 this episode is my favorite Hunter X Hunter ep I've seen.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Srsly, stop it. Why do you need to argue when there's THIS BEAST EPISODE?!
An absolutely awesome chapter, 10/10. Everything was just great, animation included, and I'm starting to enjoy Shalnark's seiyu.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Back to the episode...

Which was your favorite Shadow Beast death?

Worm?
Leech?
Rabid Dog?
Porcupine?

I'm presuming that after Worm made his phone call that he died and that Porcupine died too (at least after being thrown)

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Srsly, stop it. Why do you need to argue when there's THIS BEAST EPISODE?!
An absolutely awesome chapter, 10/10. Everything was just great, animation included, and I'm starting to enjoy Shalnark's seiyu.
Why? Because I'm not going to just smile when people try to paint me as some kind of villain
for pointing out a mistake they made that could have EASILY been avoided if they just took
a half of a moment to think before they typed or at least pressed the reply button.

I wasn't even being that harsh until xscar decided to get all defensive about it.

Like I said I actually DON'T want to make this into another stupid flame war.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Anyways, I'm done. I said what I had to say. If xScar or anyone else wants to continue they can do so. If they want to say I'm splitting hairs or whatever they can do so. If they want to go rant about how I bring nothing but misery and bleakness to this forum they can do so. But I'm not going to continue. I've had enough.

That aside...

This is the opening line from the Lost in Anime review for this episode

"You know character deaths are happening fast and furious when they can’t even get them into the Hunterpedia while they’re still alive…"

So true. XD
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Awesome episode. You know what, I retract whatever negative statement I said about Shalnark's VA. I like it. It fits. I don't know why I didn't think that before.

I really like how the rest of Spiders (mostly Shalnark) were all, "Here he goes again. Hey, let's just play cards while we wait this one out! Oh, you have leeches inside you? Just drink a lot of beer, you'll be fine. Oh great, someone kidnapped Uvo. Sigh, guess we have to track him down, huh?" See, this is why I like Shalnark. Always smiling, and everyone acts like one big happy family. It's ridiculous.

Back to the episode...

Which was your favorite Shadow Beast death?

Worm?
Leech?
Rabid Dog?
Porcupine?

I'm presuming that after Worm made his phone call that he died and that Porcupine died too (at least after being thrown)
Rabid Dog for me.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awesome episode. You know what, I retract whatever negative statement I said about Shalnark's VA. I like it. It fits. I don't know why I didn't think that before.

I really like how the rest of Spiders (mostly Shalnark) were all, "Here he goes again. Hey, let's just play cards while we wait this one out! Oh, you have leeches inside you? Just drink a lot of beer, you'll be fine. Oh great, someone kidnapped Uvo. Sigh, guess we have to track him down, huh?" See, this is why I like Shalnark. Always smiling, and everyone acts like one big happy family. It's ridiculous.



Rabid Dog for me.
I'm glad they actually said beer this time.
99 dub at least said "plenty of fluids".
Which I'm not sure would have the same effect
if say Uvogin was just drinking water.


I'm gonna say Worm. Big Bang Impact looked cool.
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rabid dog was great. Worm one 2... It's hard to choose...=[]
Episode was perfect. 2 weeks is a long ass time though.. lol
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, Melody must be scared out of her wits stuck in the same car with Uvogin who made a joke out of the mafia with his bare hands and a crazy road raged Kurapika.
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Senritsu will always be my favorite Nostrade bodyguard.

And I always found it amusing that it's Kurapika's middle finger that activates Chain Jail. :teehee

I guess we'll be seeing the rest of the Injuu in the next episode? I think it'd be interesting, but that could also spoil some of the other Spiders' Nen abilities, assuming that they would need to use some of them to fight. What do you guys think of that?

Episode was perfect. 2 weeks is a long ass time though.. lol
Oh man, I forgot we're not gonna get another HxH episode for a while. Disheartening. But the last two episodes were soooooo amazing anyway. Madhouse did a really good job.
 

Diivil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
238
Gender
Hidden
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Awesome episode. You know what, I retract whatever negative statement I said about Shalnark's VA. I like it. It fits. I don't know why I didn't think that before.
Same here. Must have grown on me already, the voice is Perfect for the always optimistic Shalnark
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Senritsu will always be my favorite Nostrade bodyguard.

And I always found it amusing that it's Kurapika's middle finger that activates Chain Jail. :teehee

I guess we'll be seeing the rest of the Injuu in the next episode? I think it'd be interesting, but that could also spoil some of the other Spiders' Nen abilities, assuming that they would need to use some of them to fight. What do you guys think of that?



Oh man, I forgot we're not gonna get another HxH episode for a while. Disheartening. But the last two episodes were soooooo amazing anyway. Madhouse did a really good job.
I doubt the Spiders will have to use their nen abilities to beat the Shadow Beasts and if they do it probably won't be shown.
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
finally it has more voilence
its now the hunter x hunter i wanted to see even the background music is awesome
and yeah Big Bang Impact was awesome
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top