Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just wait when the manga comes back!!! Shit will go down in this forum.O0
 

Meso

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha I third the three above me. WELCOME! I'm also new as well. Let us bask in the glorious discussion that is HxH! I can't believe they showed Uvo chewing Leech's head off!!!! >:DDDDDD
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Happiest place on earth? I tried to make it bloody. If I weren't as lazy maybe I would see more flame wars. Gah.
Anyway, welcome. Ask me anything you need, I'm the mod of this section. Beware the blue ones and don't talk with the red ones, they all bite. :O

Anyway, and ontopic: Gon wont ever join the Ryodan. Period. He's too much stubborn.
Point aside, next chapter should be epic. Probably one of the best, but it will feel slow for some. What chapters you think it will cover?
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well if it just strictly follows the manga then it should be

rest of 77/78/79---Episode 45
80/81--Episode 46
82/83---Episode 47

I hope this is what they do.
 

Veradux

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
58
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@Uriel: Thanks for the warning. :P I will definitely ask you if I need help.
@Everyone else: Thank you guys! I also hope to discuss future chapters and episodes with you.

Now, back on topic: I think that the next episode will cover a scene from chapter 76, the remaining scenes in chapter 77, and chapter 78. So 1.5 chapters like episode 44.
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So far it seems like MH is handling certain aspects of the manga pretty well. They have been pretty consistent from basically episode 1. The yorkshin arc i think wouldn't seem any less different. The last 2 episodes showed much of what MH is capable when adapting this arc. Some reason they've been handling cliffhangers pretty well throughout the whole series. The next episodes up until the end of the arc is gonna be amazing. I have no doubt in my mind.. lol
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
Well if it just strictly follows the manga then it should be

rest of 77/78/79---Episode 45
80/81--Episode 46
82/83---Episode 47

I hope this is what they do.
Now, back on topic: I think that the next episode will cover a scene from chapter 76, the remaining scenes in chapter 77, and chapter 78. So 1.5 chapters like episode 44.
This is how i hope the upcoming episodes will be:
Episode 45:
Start where we were with the pursuit. Rest of chapter 77.
And then, i expect a filler with the Shadows Beasts. It will be great, if we can see them perform some of theirs attacks ( and also, we will finally know what animals they're base off.) Of course, the PT members won't suffer any big damages. I will appreciate if during the filler scene, one of the members say that Owl's ability may interest the Cheif, so he will be the only one to not be killed.
And for end the scene, Feitan saying "Time to get a little serious !" :3c So, it will leave the surprise of discovering their fighting styles for the Chimera Ant arc.

Middle Pause.

- Hisoka-Chrollo page from Chapter 76.
- Back to Uvo's interrogation.
- Hisoka - Kurapika scene in one go. I just re-read the scene, and during the talk, Senritsu calls Kurapika to learn him about Dalzollene's death. So better let's the things like they are in the manga, or skip the pages in chapter 78 and put it in episode 46.
- End of chapter 78 with Uvo saying that he will destroy Kurapika. --> Hunting for your dream

Perfect.

Episode 46:
chapter 79 - 80. It depends on how they handle it but Killua telling the warning his father gives him about the Spiders could be a really great ending. (Though, every ending is great with Hunting for your dream, don't know how Madhouse will top that :s).

Episode 47:
So it will be THE Episode. The fight is fucking awesome in the 1999 anime. I hope it will be the same here.
Ending with Emperor Time. End of Volume 9.

Last time, the new opening (not so new:-_-) and the new ending were announced one month in advance.
So since i expect a change of opening/ending between episode 50 and 52, we should have some news soon. I hope so.
 
Last edited:

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is how i hope the upcoming episodes will be:
Episode 45:
Start where we were with the pursuit. Rest of chapter 77.
And then, i expect a filler with the Shadows Beasts. It will be great, if we can see them perform some of theirs attacks ( and also, we will finally know what animals they're base off.) Of course, the PT members won't suffer any big damages. I will appreciate if during the filler scene, one of the members say that Owl's ability may interest the Cheif, so he will be the only one to not be killed.
And for end the scene, Feitan saying "Time to get a little serious !" :3c So, it will leave the surprise of discovering their fighting styles for the Chimera Ant arc.

Middle Pause.

- Hisoka-Chrollo page from Chapter 76.
- Back to Uvo's interrogation.
- Hisoka - Kurapika scene in one go.
- End of chapter 78 with Uvo saying that he will destroy Kurapika. --> Hunting for your dream

Perfect.

Episode 46:
chapter 79 - 80. It depends on how they handle it but Killua telling the warning his father gives him about the Spiders could be a really great ending. (Though, every ending is great with Hunting for your dream, don't know how Madhouse will top that :s).

I hope they get Chrollo's line right this time.

Instead of saying "Up to no good again, Hisoka?" to Hisoka and Hisoka responding "Of course" like they do in the manga. It's "Hisoka, stay out of trouble."
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well I gyped from some extra time at the library today and only managed to see this ep of hunter x hunter before being kicked out.

Aside from having to use public computers to watch my ongoing stuff now, it was a awesome episode! I have to say the way leech and Buldog died were my favorites though the way work died was also impressive and I always enjoyed how porcupine goes out after having such confidence in his abilities XD

not that it detired from my enjoyment but something that just occured to me was that how was it Senthiru could play her melody to calm everyone down and the spiders DIDN'T hear that at all? I guess it could have been fixed so the nen was spread around a certian degree and trapped the sound within but I just thought of it.

Uvo's kidnapping was nice and I can't wait to see nect episode... though I really wish it'd be in the comfort of my room...

Also, welcome Veradux!
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I noticed that in the manga Linssen actually DOES speak a few lines. However the 1999 doesn't seem to give him any lines.
Japanese director hates Chinese character. Lol. Just kidding. But it would be cool to hear him speak this time. Linssen deserves better
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
well I gyped from some extra time at the library today and only managed to see this ep of hunter x hunter before being kicked out.

Aside from having to use public computers to watch my ongoing stuff now, it was a awesome episode! I have to say the way leech and Buldog died were my favorites though the way work died was also impressive and I always enjoyed how porcupine goes out after having such confidence in his abilities XD

not that it detired from my enjoyment but something that just occured to me was that how was it Senthiru could play her melody to calm everyone down and the spiders DIDN'T hear that at all? I guess it could have been fixed so the nen was spread around a certian degree and trapped the sound within but I just thought of it.

Uvo's kidnapping was nice and I can't wait to see nect episode... though I really wish it'd be in the comfort of my room...

Also, welcome Veradux!
The Troupe was too far away and were not paying any attention really to Uvo or anything else for that matter. They were just playing cards. I dont think hearing a flute would have alarmed any of them anyways. They seemed pretty care free and probably knew that there was still Mafia guys present, just didn't really care to do anything about it, thinking if they attacked that Uvo would just destroy them anyways. Long story short, I think they knew that the Nostrade group was there (none of them seemed to be using Zetsu to hide themselves) but probably didn't think any of them were any match or threat worth paying attention to. Hence why they let their guard down and Kurapika is able to kidnap Uvo.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I don't think the next ep would cover chap 79. With the current pace it's probably the end of 77 + Kurapika's fb + 78. That's still pretty good if you ask me.
Then the episode after that is ending with
Kurapika meeting Uvo
and that is a nice cliffhanger if you ask me.
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hello HxH fans! I've been reading this forum for a week now and I've decided to finally join the discussion.
Kinda late to the party, but I also want to welcome you to the forums, Veradux! It's a cozy place here. Looking forward to discussing HxH with you!

Just wait when the manga comes back!!! Shit will go down in this forum.O0
Heh, I was wondering about that. It seems that lately, the new anime (and subsequently, this thread) has been attracting more and more fans to the forum. Myself included. I haven't had the pleasure of discussing new chapters with you guys, what with Togashi's hiatus and all. But yeah, I wonder what new chapter discussions here are like. Seems that most of the people here are manga readers. I might have to get ready for in-depth analyses from you guys, given how detailed the analysis of the anime already is. :p

Oh right. Um, back on topic...

The Troupe was too far away and were not paying any attention really to Uvo or anything else for that matter. They were just playing cards. I dont think hearing a flute would have alarmed any of them anyways. They seemed pretty care free and probably knew that there was still Mafia guys present, just didn't really care to do anything about it, thinking if they attacked that Uvo would just destroy them anyways. Long story short, I think they knew that the Nostrade group was there (none of them seemed to be using Zetsu to hide themselves) but probably didn't think any of them were any match or threat worth paying attention to. Hence why they let their guard down and Kurapika is able to kidnap Uvo.
And even if in the unlikely event that they did consider the flute a threat, they probably wouldn't want to get in the way of Uvo's fun~
 
Last edited:

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Crack Pot Theory Time:

Melody's flute doesn't actually make ANY sound. She is emitting Satanic Nen Beams that put everyone into a mass hallucination.

Read the manga. The so called "flute music scene"...strangely enough has no flute music.
The only time we see any musical notes...is when Melody herself hums a tune.
But it is only thought by the reader that the flute plays music. WHEN IN REALITY IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

I strongly believe that Melody's "flute" is just another part of the Devil's Sonata.

And now Melody has cursed everyone in the vicinity!

*shivers*

End Crack Pot Theory Time
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
your not the only one allowed to make a theory...
I wish Senritsu is like this woman...
skip to 5:31
but thats impossible since I saw her fight... and she uses a flute...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Veradux

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
58
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think Melody is emitting her aura whenever she plays her flute. Since she is an emitter, the intensity of her aura is strong when it's close to her body. Hence the reason why Kurapika and co. had a vivid experience. So, since the Phantom Troupe were far away, they couldn't have noticed her ability because of its weak intensity.
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hunterpedia said:
Melody makes her soothing aura flow out to people when she plays her flute. Her special aura can heal others' fatigue, illness, and has a soothing effect.

Source.
So yeah, it's her aura.
 
Last edited:

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I think Melody is emitting her aura whenever she plays her flute. Since she is an emitter, the intensity of her aura is strong when it's close to her body. Hence the reason why Kurapika and co. had a vivid experience. So, since the Phantom Troupe were far away, they couldn't have noticed her ability because of its weak intensity.
Yes, it was stated in manga, that her ability is Emission by playing the instrument
http://www.citymanga.com/files/images/hunter_x_hunter/121/02.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top