Hangout Husbando Wars 2018 - Hangout

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I guess I'll complete the bout then.

I'll nominate Sasori from Naruto.





Who wouldn't want him to play with your strings?

What a hunk. No wonder he is pretty much myself in Anime-form.




Just kidding.
The Akutsuki member with no personalty?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I doubt I have much to be afraid of.

Especially not considering your pick is a grown man who spends his days, by himself, playing with dolls
:invalid
You are just jealous.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Akutsuki member with no personalty?
Who did nominate that cook with the burning leg and the permanent erection again?
Asking for a friend.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hmm, two naruto characters nominated

Interesting........this also made me remember sth
there was a time where @shinobi said she could nominate itachi SO WHERE IS THAT :arf
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
You are just jealous.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Who did nominate that cook with the burning leg and the permanent erection again?
Asking for a friend.
I did. He refuses to disrespect ladies, will always feed those who are hungry, wears a nice suit, and stands up for the week
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah he is standing for the whole week indeed, sure.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm surprised you found him similar to armin first and not to kaneki ( but you're an armin fangirl what to expect I guess :XD )
Btw kaneki and nines share the same voice actor in JP
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm surprised you found him similar to armin first and not to kaneki ( but you're an armin fangirl what to expect I guess :XD )
Btw kaneki and nines share the same voice actor in JP
Just a joke with the hair cut xD
Why do you continue to pick Kaneki?
You're not my fav blue anymore :hmph
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I have a 200x200 for Kazuma!!! (It won't let me edit)

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
why the fuck was Sasori nominated but not Vegeta? wtf?

Sky, you bastardo
 
Top