The Akutsuki member with no personalty?I guess I'll complete the bout then.
I'll nominate Sasori from Naruto.
![]()
![]()
Who wouldn't want him to play with your strings?
What a hunk. No wonder he is pretty much myself in Anime-form.
![]()
Just kidding.
![]()
You are just jealous.I doubt I have much to be afraid of.
Especially not considering your pick is a grown man who spends his days, by himself, playing with dolls
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did nominate that cook with the burning leg and the permanent erection again?The Akutsuki member with no personalty?

I did. He refuses to disrespect ladies, will always feed those who are hungry, wears a nice suit, and stands up for the weekYou are just jealous.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did nominate that cook with the burning leg and the permanent erection again?
Asking for a friend.
3D Armin

I'm surprised you found him similar to armin first and not to kaneki ( but you're an armin fangirl what to expect I guess3D Armin![]()
)O.O Whaaaaa?grace!
![]()
Why do you continue to pick Kaneki?3D Armin![]()
Just a joke with the hair cut xDI'm surprised you found him similar to armin first and not to kaneki ( but you're an armin fangirl what to expect I guess)
Btw kaneki and nines share the same voice actor in JP
You're not my fav blue anymoreWhy do you continue to pick Kaneki?

@Asako we gotta fight first? D,:


