Hangout Husbando Wars 2020 - Hangout

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
up against sesshomaru in the 1st round :shakefist
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
That’s a goal for next year ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Two demons with adorable ears!!! How unfair!! :pout
They're sorta forcing me to cut my losses short, they're 2 of my faves :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ya'll have some wack ass taste.
eefrit-kun, would you have rather some of us nominated guys like Cutthroat or Brawler from Akudama Drive? Or are they too one-dimensional to suit your taste?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
@Shobu_Yoruichi I'll be following your campaign closely. Senku would be great husband material :love


YAAAASSS! I know right, he's got great qualities that can be of use, especially thinking in husbandos in 2020 and forward.

Be my ally in the quest of science, for the sake of science and making scien-good posts!

(if he litterally didn't care about women except for when he can use them :oh)
Hmm??




Oh yeah...







Everyone who read that, do me a favor, look here:







Now please open this:








This is what matters!!!!
He's your guy too!

VOTE HIM!
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,177
Gender
Male
Country
United States
eefrit-kun, would you have rather some of us nominated guys like Cutthroat or Brawler from Akudama Drive? Or are they too one-dimensional to suit your taste?
I have no idea who they are, but you're not giving them much of an endorsement, lol. I'm going to go with, yes, they sound too one dimensional for my taste.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania


YAAAASSS! I know right, he's got great qualities that can be of use, especially thinking in husbandos in 2020 and forward.

Be my ally in the quest of science, for the sake of science and making scien-good posts!


Hmm??




Oh yeah...







Everyone who read that, do me a favor, look here:







Now please open this:








This is what matters!!!!
He's your guy too!

VOTE HIM!
Problem is, he's married to science, as far as I know...change my mind!
I have no idea who they are, but you're not giving them much of an endorsement, lol. I'm going to go with, yes, they sound too one dimensional for my taste.
I don't give them much endorsement because one is a trigger happy murderer, the other a funky fighter, but somehow they're both extremely popular with the Akudama Drive fandom. I got swept away by your old fondness of Inosuke and forgot you'd be more of a Hacker person if you were to care for any of the male characters in that series(in the hypothetical event you'd know the series)
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
12,177
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't give them much endorsement because one is a trigger happy murderer, the other a funky fighter, but somehow they're both extremely popular with the Akudama Drive fandom. I got swept away by your old fondness of Inosuke and forgot you'd be more of a Hacker person if you were to care for any of the male characters in that series(in the hypothetical event you'd know the series)
Yeah, Inosuke (and Zebra from Toriko) are exceptions to that rule. Battle crazy fighters aren't my jam unless they got something unique going on for them.
 
Top