Hangout - Husbando Wars 2020 - Hangout | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Husbando Wars 2020 - Hangout

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Defeattttt
at least it was against Sesshomaru... now he must face the boss of this tourney, Mr. Satan. :toc

Thanks to everyone who voted for Kurama
We literally compete in all events against each other, we're like fated rivals.

Congrats everyone! And thanks to all who voted Sesshomaru, now time to lose against Mr. Satan.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hisagi came very close. Guess he was a popular character in his own right.

R.I.P.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
2 points, huh?

Guys, thanks for voting for Senku, hope Atobe crowns himself as the superior husbando, defeat will taste better if we lose to the winner.

Now, i take my leave:

Carmella

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I have a few questions:
1) Are you only allowed one vote for the entire round? Meaning you can only vote for your own husbando. Or can you also vote for other matches in the same round as long as it's not the direct match between your husbando and his direct competitor?
2) Does the final winner look at overall vote counts accumulated together since Round 1, or simply within matches character 1 vs character 2 to see who has higher votes for that match?

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I have a few questions:
1) Are you only allowed one vote for the entire round? Meaning you can only vote for your own husbando. Or can you also vote for other matches in the same round as long as it's not the direct match between your husbando and his direct competitor?
2) Does the final winner look at overall vote counts accumulated together since Round 1, or simply within matches character 1 vs character 2 to see who has higher votes for that match?
1) You can - and are encouraged to - vote for every match, including the one with your own husbando!
2) Only the votes from the final match will be counted, just like every other round in the competition.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'm not surprised for Grimmjow. I didn't really campaign the second round, but I'm sad for Zoro. :crying

With them out of the way, all my love and support is for Loid.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
20-9?!!?!!?

You people must be aliens :nah. Btw, where are his 7.5 billion votes? Voter fraud :arf!!!!!
JK, Sesshomaru beat the champ fair and square, he's earned it.

Anyways, it was an honor to represent Mr. Satan. He's still my champion! :crying

IL 10

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Oh Kyo :scry :crying :emocat.......you see, Kyo represents the spirit of the cat.....and cats are kawaii.....and so that is why Kyo-kun is kawaii and yet.....and yet there are people who do not realize this and....such a thing....​

I jest of course. I'm not disappointed. Perhaps just a tad bit.​

Thank you to those of you who supported Kyo and congratulations to all the nominees who made it through this round. Wish you luck for the future rounds. Until next time!​

Last edited: