Info HxH News! 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hunter X Hunter vol 30 will be released in North American
this May 7
by viz Media
for US$9.99​
Yeah I received mine today. Again... no redrawn art...
 

HybridBloodsZak

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
177
Reaction score
282
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I received mine today. Again... no redrawn art...
Eh I just skimmed the scans of the chapters for this volume and none of them seemed noticeably bad so I don't understand the complaint...

I should be getting mine in a few days so I'll know for sure then
 

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yeah I received mine today. Again... no redrawn art...
Yeah... I think you're mixing up it up with volume 32. The art for the chapters in v30 was pretty perfect from the get-go.

Preordered mine from Amazon for $5.92 -- pretty cheap! -- and got it in today. If you're more of a digital person, you can also get it digitally from Viz for $4.99!

There is some mistakes on Viz's part though. They typo'd Knov as "Nov" on one of the election sheets... and then they decided to change "Bizeff" to "Bizef." Just some random things I picked up on.

There's also no "next volume" page at the end of the volume like usual, but v31 is schedule for a December release.
 
Last edited:

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I received mine today. Again... no redrawn art...
Uhm... as i saw it, i got my volume 30 last week, the artwork is absolutely brilliant. It looks fantastic in Volumes.
I cant quite remember if it looked like this in the Jump release, but had the impression that this looked better than everthing i could remember.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Volume 30 will be at my house tomorrow. So I'm looking forward to rereading the end of the Ant arc/beginning of the election.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I read volume 30 in English, the translation of Meruem's final moments made me cry. So beautiful. Kudos Viz on a brilliant job done.
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I know. Most of the chaps he drew last time he came back were good enough to not be redrawn but there were some exceptions.

Examples

This page is REALLY powerful and although its not BADLY drawn, could've been WAY better


and tbh chapter 313 could've been redrawn too.

This page also (Killua)


Like I said.. these aren't HORRIBLE but they're definitely not as good as the other vols.
 
Last edited:

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah I know. Most of the chaps he drew last time he came back were good enough to not be redrawn but there were some exceptions.

Examples

This page is REALLY powerful and although its not BADLY drawn, could've been WAY better


and tbh chapter 313 could've been redrawn too.

This page also (Killua)


Like I said.. these aren't HORRIBLE but they're definitely not as good as the other vols.
I think they look amazing
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Global Moderator Notice:
Guys, this is getting incredibly offtopic again. This thread is for discussing news, not the art of released volumes and similar stuff. I really don't like doing this but if the offtopic continues we will have to close this thread so please try to always consider the topic before you post something. I know how much you all love Hunter x Hunter but there are countless other threads where you can show your love for the art/story etc. ;)~ naruto-niichan
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I think they're great! At least you can make out what's happening ^^
And yes, the off- topicness.. Every time someone posts something here I get my hopes up.. Has there been any news about the dvd release date of the movie?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I start to think that Pitou will appear during episode 81.I can't wait to see that jerk with the gun being crushed by Bono:3c.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I start to think that Pitou will appear during episode 81.I can't wait to see that jerk with the gun being crushed by Bono:3c.
Nope. The blurb basically says Gon and the others finally confront the Ants. So I think this should be the one where they first meet up with Rammot, or when they fight the ants in the forest. (The frog one and the pillbug one, I believe?) Pitou's not that far off from there though.
 

HybridBloodsZak

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
177
Reaction score
282
Gender
Male
Country
United States
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ere-hunter-x-hunter-naruto-library-wars-films

Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge US Premiere August 3!

Great time to be a HxH fan in the States with Megumi Han going to Animazement on Memorial Day Weekend( May 24-26) with the movie closing off Summer

I won't be able to go to Animazement since I'll be celebrating the holiday somewhere else but I have a friend who should be and will try to send me updates regarding her panel. Already planning ahead so I can attend the movie to see Killua getting NTR'ed on the big screen : P
 
Last edited:

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
HUNTER x HUNTER: Phantom Rouge is based on the mega-hit manga series by Yoshihiro Togashi, author of Yu Yu Hakusho, selling over 60 million copies worldwide. With an original script written for the film, it reveals the early life of main characters Clapica and Gon.

Once there was a small tribe of people called Cluta living in a lush and beautiful forest. One day, the Hazard Class-S bandits known as the Phantom Brigade attacked and massacred the entire population except one. Their objective was the eyes that belong to the Cluta people, which turn scarlet with excitement. Known as the Eyes of Rouge, the color is considered one of the seven most exquisite hues in the world. A sole survivor is a boy named Clapica. He vows to avenge his people and becomes a Hunter.
Isn't that an awesome blurb on the movie? Have fun with those subtitles, guys.
 

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
37
Gender
Male
HUNTER x HUNTER: Phantom Rouge is based on the mega-hit manga series by Yoshihiro Togashi, author of Yu Yu Hakusho, selling over 60 million copies worldwide. With an original script written for the film, it reveals the early life of main characters Clapica and Gon.

Once there was a small tribe of people called Cluta living in a lush and beautiful forest. One day, the Hazard Class-S bandits known as the Phantom Brigade attacked and massacred the entire population except one. Their objective was the eyes that belong to the Cluta people, which turn scarlet with excitement. Known as the Eyes of Rouge, the color is considered one of the seven most exquisite hues in the world. A sole survivor is a boy named Clapica. He vows to avenge his people and becomes a Hunter.
O man... the fan rage that will happen...!!
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Isn't that an awesome blurb on the movie? Have fun with those subtitles, guys.
Thanks for making me laugh. A lot xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Global Moderator Notice:
Oh guys... Incredibly offtopic again, so I deleted a bunch of posts and closed the thread. If you want to talk about the hiatus (without going offtopic) you can discuss it here, I moved a few posts there which are related to the topic.

If there are any news popping up, there are other places to post them. If there really should be any big news in the next months, like Togashi's return, I will consider reopening the thread.

I'm sad that I have to do this but you went offtopic again after consecutive warnings so there's no way around it =/~ niichan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top