- Joined
- Sep 29, 2012
- Messages
- 409
- Reaction score
- 217
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yeah I received mine today. Again... no redrawn art...Hunter X Hunter vol 30 will be released in North American
this May 7
by viz Media
for US$9.99
Yeah I received mine today. Again... no redrawn art...Hunter X Hunter vol 30 will be released in North American
this May 7
by viz Media
for US$9.99
Eh I just skimmed the scans of the chapters for this volume and none of them seemed noticeably bad so I don't understand the complaint...Yeah I received mine today. Again... no redrawn art...
Yeah... I think you're mixing up it up with volume 32. The art for the chapters in v30 was pretty perfect from the get-go.Yeah I received mine today. Again... no redrawn art...
Uhm... as i saw it, i got my volume 30 last week, the artwork is absolutely brilliant. It looks fantastic in Volumes.Yeah I received mine today. Again... no redrawn art...
I think they look amazingYeah I know. Most of the chaps he drew last time he came back were good enough to not be redrawn but there were some exceptions.
Examples
This page is REALLY powerful and although its not BADLY drawn, could've been WAY better
![]()
and tbh chapter 313 could've been redrawn too.
This page also (Killua)
![]()
Like I said.. these aren't HORRIBLE but they're definitely not as good as the other vols.
The first one definitely does. The second one isn't badly drawn, but it does look pretty basic.I think they look amazing
~ naruto-niichan
.I start to think that Pitou will appear during episode 81.I can't wait to see that jerk with the gun being crushed by Bono.
Isn't that an awesome blurb on the movie? Have fun with those subtitles, guys.HUNTER x HUNTER: Phantom Rouge is based on the mega-hit manga series by Yoshihiro Togashi, author of Yu Yu Hakusho, selling over 60 million copies worldwide. With an original script written for the film, it reveals the early life of main characters Clapica and Gon.
Once there was a small tribe of people called Cluta living in a lush and beautiful forest. One day, the Hazard Class-S bandits known as the Phantom Brigade attacked and massacred the entire population except one. Their objective was the eyes that belong to the Cluta people, which turn scarlet with excitement. Known as the Eyes of Rouge, the color is considered one of the seven most exquisite hues in the world. A sole survivor is a boy named Clapica. He vows to avenge his people and becomes a Hunter.
O man... the fan rage that will happen...!!HUNTER x HUNTER: Phantom Rouge is based on the mega-hit manga series by Yoshihiro Togashi, author of Yu Yu Hakusho, selling over 60 million copies worldwide. With an original script written for the film, it reveals the early life of main characters Clapica and Gon.
Once there was a small tribe of people called Cluta living in a lush and beautiful forest. One day, the Hazard Class-S bandits known as the Phantom Brigade attacked and massacred the entire population except one. Their objective was the eyes that belong to the Cluta people, which turn scarlet with excitement. Known as the Eyes of Rouge, the color is considered one of the seven most exquisite hues in the world. A sole survivor is a boy named Clapica. He vows to avenge his people and becomes a Hunter.
Thanks for making me laugh. A lot xDIsn't that an awesome blurb on the movie? Have fun with those subtitles, guys.