- Joined
- Jun 11, 2010
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 12
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread
I can see Luffys need for a weapon, however his df ability seems to conflict with the use of a sword or even a type of spear. He seems to fluid, perhaps a chain based weapon that can change shape as Luffy does? I'm not really sure of the chain based weapon types but they seem to suit the crazy rubber man in my opinion
I can see Luffys need for a weapon, however his df ability seems to conflict with the use of a sword or even a type of spear. He seems to fluid, perhaps a chain based weapon that can change shape as Luffy does? I'm not really sure of the chain based weapon types but they seem to suit the crazy rubber man in my opinion
Last edited:
and now he is training with Silvers Rayleigh and he is using a sword ;] so he can learn from him that too