I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

So that snippet is from Pendance's POV?

Nice creation story there. Really like the idea that each diety contributed to the creation of the world and what they brought to it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

Chapter 1 will be from Kejuta's POV. I think that the chapter will be the longest of them. ^^

I just realized that I forgot to add the lifespan for the Neriads. >.>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

THE AVENGERS SUMMARY: PART 1
Nick Fury: We have this unstable thing called the Baccarat or whatever and you can tell it has unlimited energy because it GLOWS
Loki: Hey guys I'm back did you miss me
Hawkeye: I did a little
Loki: K let's see what this spear or whatever does
Spear or whatever: BAZAM MOTHERFUCKERS
Loki: Right I'll be taking your Baccarat your scientist guy and your sexiest agent
Nick Fury: Hey so we need to do that Avenger thing now
Agent Coulson: That might take a really long time
Nick Fury: Whatever do it in montage
Bruce Banner: I'm the cuddliest version of the Hulk
Capt. Amuricur: Check out my sweet ass
Black Widow: Check out my boobs they're the only one's you'll see in this movie
Iron Man: When I made that suit I had no idea it would eventually be a cockblock
Hawkeye: I'm evil rn bbl
Thor: I'm in Asgard atm
Agent Coulson: Hey Captain so I may have caressed you while you were chillin' in a chunk of ice also I designed a costume for you do you want to be friends can I take a picture with you can I touch your abs seriously just lift your shirt for a second so I can touch them
Loki: I don't always dress like a human to be inconspicuous but when I do I immediately attack a German official in the middle of a party
Capt. Amuricur: We interrupt this program to bring you AMERICA
Iron Man: Sup Captain
Everyone: GAAAAAAAAAY
LATER, IN A PLANE
Thor: BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhug
Loki: Thor technically brohug doesn't apply because we're not even related
Thor: You'll always be my brother, Loki-chan. Now allow me to look deep into your eyes and invade your intimate personal space with my beard
Everyone: GAAAAAAAAAAY
Iron Man: IRON GLOMP
Thor: You wanna go motherfucker let's break the forest
Smokey the Bear: But Thor only you can prevent forest fires
Capt. Amuricur: GUYS STAWP IT
Loki: Eatspopcorn.gif
BACK AT THE FLOATING CASTLE LEGION OF DOOM
Bruce Banner: Sup
Iron Man: Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe
Everyone: Shit now what the fuck do we ship
AFTER MUCH BANTER
Capt. Amuricur: What the fuck you're making nukes you nuke-makers
Bruce Banner: I am slightly ticked off
Iron Man: I think you should hulk out
Capt. Amuricur: Shut up tony or I'll invade your personal space
Iron Man: Not if I invade yours first
Capt. Amuricur: I am gonna fight you so hard later
Iron Man: You smell like justice
Everyone: GAAAAAAAAAAAY
Hawkeye: Still evil here
EXPLOSIONS OCCUR
Bruce Banner: It's not easy being green
Loki: I am escaping from my cage now
Thor: BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhug oh shit
Iron Man: Fixing things with science
Capt. Amuricur: Assisting with ab-power
Hawkeye: Fucking shit up with Arrows
Agent Coulson: Hey I'm about to be badass I hope Loki doesn't take me from behind teehee oh shit
Loki: I take people no other way
Loki: Lates Onee-san
Nick Fury: No Agent you can't die I don't know how to fill out paperwork
Agent Coulson: Tell Captain America.... I wrote.... twilight fanfiction.... about us.... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Nick Fury:
Agent Coulson: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Nick Fury:
Agent Coulson: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Everyone: He was a good man. He was a good agent. And The Avengers couldn't have existed without his sacrifice.
Everyone: Also GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

:faint
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: It started with a whisper

oi riki u like fantasy story and video game, why don't u read Yureka? it's a manhwa about a video game fantasy-like and people playing in it. i'm pretty sure u'll love it :cookiehand
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

@goldb
:lmao

Iron Man: Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe
Great. Now I have that song stuck in my head. -_-;

@scav
I'll try it then

Link?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

Great. Now I have that song stuck in my head. -_-;
Agent Coulson: Hey Captain so I may have caressed you while you were chillin' in a chunk of ice also I designed a costume for you do you want to be friends can I take a picture with you can I touch your abs seriously just lift your shirt for a second so I can touch them
:rofl not my fault, this summar is too awesome! found the most ridiculous tumblr page about avengers and Loki mostly, so much fun.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

Yeah, Clousen's fangirling was great. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

On another note, I want this helmet:

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

It's a pretty sweet helmet all right.

Are the horns supposed to represent something to you? :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

:teehee

Anyway...

Good news: I'm working on my story
Bad news: It's for the third or fourth book. :sweat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

:teehee

Anyway...

Good news: I'm working on my story
Bad news: It's for the third or fourth book. :sweat
:arf

What the? That's not how it's supposed to go riki. do it right, otherwise you'll end up changing things in the next books once you revisit them.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

No, it should be fine. I have everything connected and that chapter was interfering with the one I'm working on. ^^ It might be just me but as soon as I finish writing a chapter, it just disappears from my mind.

Anyway, this chef was at a grocery store promoting Yeungling beer and he made the most delicious foods I've ever tasted. :drool Luckily I found the recipes. :whoo
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: It started with a whisper

seems like u're having a lot of fun :^_^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

I supposed. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

No, it should be fine. I have everything connected and that chapter was interfering with the one I'm working on. ^^ It might be just me but as soon as I finish writing a chapter, it just disappears from my mind.

Anyway, this chef was at a grocery store promoting Yeungling beer and he made the most delicious foods I've ever tasted. :drool Luckily I found the recipes. :whoo
You will be making me that, looks so nice. CHICKEN WENNNNGZZZZ!!! :gaw
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

Luckily, there is a package of frozen chicken wings in the freezer so I could make it. :whoo
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It started with a whisper

Luckily, there is a package of frozen chicken wings in the freezer so I could make it. :whoo
Awesome :thumbs I'm on my way.............next year :derp

Hope those wings don't expire by then :noedu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It started with a whisper

LOL

I probably won't make it today because we're going to Cincy. We want to check out this place and we're going to see the art museum because they have Japanese swords and whatnot which my brother likes. :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top