I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Are there more of those type of avatars? I know yuki has used a Loki one in that style.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

yuki got those pics from this site
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah I saw the link in another thread. That's what happens when going through your subscriptions :cookiehand

Thanks though.

Did you have a nice dinner?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah, I did. My mom and I made shrimp and ham fried rice. ^^

How was yours?

Oh, goldb did an Iron Man one if you want it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Shrimp AND Ham? That's an interesting combo. I thought I read you were going out to eat? Maybe that was two days ago :oh

My dinner was pork chops and string beans...boring :arf

Ah yeah I saw. Iron Man is so mainstream :noworry
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Well, it was Spam but it was still good. ^^ We also added sunflower seeds, green onions, and shredded eggs (we scrambled the egg and cook it into a thin layer. Then my mom cut it into strips).

Oh, we went out for lunch. We rarely eat out for dinner since we mostly cook our meals. ^^

What character would you like to be then?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Sunflower seeds? :oh

Oh I didn't know. I didn't pay attention to the timestamp. What did you have for lunch?



Ant Man :arf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yep, sunflower seeds. It's pretty good in the fried rice (of course, you need to toast them first before you add them in).

We went to a pizza buffet place (CiCi's Pizza). It was pretty decent.

Good luck with that one. :sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Peanuts seem weird to me in asian food as it is :XD

Oh...lol, that place seems really cheap in the commercials. I've never tried it as I usually avoid buffets but who knows.

But they're supposed to come out with an Ant Man movie :disappoint
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Welcome home! :chu

How was work?
Yeah was working at the Watch the Throne concert and got to work in the VIP bar upstairs closest to the stage but it was so busy that I spent the whole shift with my back to the stage and just serving :bored didn't get to see a single thing :crying

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

This is what part of the queue looked like:

:crying

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Beary choose either the Coulson or Hawkeye one then thorn can be the other :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Who's being Iron Man? :shifty

What's the point really when Charlie will have the punishment sets done soon -_-;
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Peanuts seem weird to me in asian food as it is :XD
Oh, peanuts is good too. It give a good crunch to the meals.

Oh...lol, that place seems really cheap in the commercials. I've never tried it as I usually avoid buffets but who knows.
Well, some buffets are good (especially the Chinese ones). We don't got to Hometown Buffet thought since it's just cafeteria food. :oh

But they're supposed to come out with an Ant Man movie :disappoint
They are? I didn't know that.

:comfort

Who's being Iron Man? :shifty

What's the point really when Charlie will have the punishment sets done soon -_-;
:comfort

I assume that Charie won MR?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How was your day? :eyeroll
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Pretty good. I've been writing a little bit and I'm going to watch the US Open soon. ^^

How was work?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Pretty good. I've been writing a little bit and I'm going to watch the US Open soon. ^^

How was work?
Golf? who are you rooting for?

Work was the usual phone calls, admin boring stuff, dozing off a few times lol then you have some exciting moment near the end when we all had to drop what we were doing and do a call round to staff tomorrow and saturday. It's funny seeing everyone put on their most convincing voices and promise things to people just to get them to work :amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Tiger

Awww... bribery. :nod

BTW, how far are you in Ch. 3?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

LOL Don't worry; take your time. :amuse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

can't wait for tonight game :blai
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top