Re: Well this is just a simple song
bob, where do u get those avengers avy? i need one
bob, where do u get those avengers avy? i need one


Tumblrbob, where do u get those avengers avy? i need one![]()
I've got too many, I'm gonna have to do a daily rotation or weekly thing going on. Even the V avy I had was awesome but there's too many and not even time it seems 
find me an hulk avy, pweaseTumblrI've got too many, I'm gonna have to do a daily rotation or weekly thing going on. Even the V avy I had was awesome but there's too many and not even time it seems
![]()


are u serious?![]()
I just googled hulk avatars and that's one of the ones that came up. Just google "enter what you wanna find" tumblr (+gifs) and voila
I've got a handful saved but I'm not giving them to you cos it's my source for Avengers stuff
It's bad enough that yuki already knows all my tumblrs before I do. OOOOOH if you can find yuki's tumblr then you've hit goldmine, it's quite cool 

just give me ur source, it's gonna be fun if we all wear avenger setI just googled hulk avatars and that's one of the ones that came up. Just google "enter what you wanna find" tumblr (+gifs) and voila
I've got a handful saved but I'm not giving them to you cos it's my source for Avengers stuff
It's bad enough that yuki already knows all my tumblrs before I do. OOOOOH if you can find yuki's tumblr then you've hit goldmine, it's quite cool
![]()
black widowI decided to use Black Widow but I haven't have time to edit it yet.

DoneI decided to use Black Widow but I haven't have time to edit it yet.






Usual scav randomnessI don't know what's going on here and I don't want to know.
Anyway, I changed my avy.![]()


Came home from the office cos I've got my driving lesson in a bit. Then I gotta rush and get to an exhibition arena where Jay-Z and Kanye West are playing today. Hopefully I won't be too late and also get to catch some of the show.Ah, but that makes things entertaining.
Anyway, what's up?
