I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

bob, where do u get those avengers avy? i need one :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

bob, where do u get those avengers avy? i need one :zomg
Tumblr :edu I've got too many, I'm gonna have to do a daily rotation or weekly thing going on. Even the V avy I had was awesome but there's too many and not even time it seems :bored
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Tumblr :edu I've got too many, I'm gonna have to do a daily rotation or weekly thing going on. Even the V avy I had was awesome but there's too many and not even time it seems :bored
find me an hulk avy, pwease :blai
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

are u serious? :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

are u serious? :XD
:lmao I just googled hulk avatars and that's one of the ones that came up. Just google "enter what you wanna find" tumblr (+gifs) and voila :edu I've got a handful saved but I'm not giving them to you cos it's my source for Avengers stuff :p It's bad enough that yuki already knows all my tumblrs before I do. OOOOOH if you can find yuki's tumblr then you've hit goldmine, it's quite cool :amuse

:derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I decided to use Black Widow but I haven't have time to edit it yet.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

:lmao I just googled hulk avatars and that's one of the ones that came up. Just google "enter what you wanna find" tumblr (+gifs) and voila :edu I've got a handful saved but I'm not giving them to you cos it's my source for Avengers stuff :p It's bad enough that yuki already knows all my tumblrs before I do. OOOOOH if you can find yuki's tumblr then you've hit goldmine, it's quite cool :amuse

:derp
just give me ur source, it's gonna be fun if we all wear avenger set

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I decided to use Black Widow but I haven't have time to edit it yet.
black widow :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I decided to use Black Widow but I haven't have time to edit it yet.
Done :wub

 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I'll change my ava after dinner ^^

:chu
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

:disappoint
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

i will remember that :hmph
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I don't know what's going on here and I don't want to know. :oh

Anyway, I changed my avy. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I don't know what's going on here and I don't want to know. :oh

Anyway, I changed my avy. :nod
Usual scav randomness :chu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Ah, but that makes things entertaining. :nod

Anyway, what's up?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Ah, but that makes things entertaining. :nod

Anyway, what's up?
Came home from the office cos I've got my driving lesson in a bit. Then I gotta rush and get to an exhibition arena where Jay-Z and Kanye West are playing today. Hopefully I won't be too late and also get to catch some of the show.

What you up to today?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Good luck with your driving lessons! Hopefully you won't miss too much of the show. ^^

Nothing much. My mom, my brother, and I are going out to eat soon. Then no idea what will happen next.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Honey I'm hoooooooooooooooome~! :bored
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top