I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

It was fun. We got to see some amazing and lovely gardens. ^^

How was your day?

BTW, I'm almost done with CH. 3, but I need to help my mom trim the doggy's hair. :bye
Glad you had fun :amuse

My day was good, worked for a few hours then went out for a work colleagues birthday, which was quite a good night out.

I wasn't aware that Zach was originally casted to be in the first Thor then had to drop out of cos of Chuck reshooting some stuff? Would be great if he gets to be in Thor 2.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Sweet! It would be cool if it has been confirmed. Though I wonder if he would have to dye his hair... :headscratch

Shot! I realized that I forgot to add a part to Ch. 3. :shakefist I need to edit it...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

thor 2? hum i'm not a fan of the first one i wonder if the 2 gonna be worst :headscratch
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Thor was the best Avengers movie outside of the first Iron Man IMO
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Thor was great especially with the girl assistant (I think she's in Two Broke Girls) and her taser. :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

lol best avengers movie = the avengers
then iron man
didn't watch captain america yet

thor was more like a guy doing a romantic trip on the earth
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

No, I meant the movies leading up to that. And that's not what Thor was about :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

well thats half of the movie xD
the movie become good only at the end when the romantic trip end and he get his hammer and his power back.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

It was still better than all of them aside from Iron Man :edu
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

beside ironman movies, what do u call all of them? hulk movies + captain america movies?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

What do I call them? :huh

They're SuperHero moves, and they're all tie-ins that led to The Avengers.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

yeah hulk, iron man, thor, and captain american movie. only iron man movie was great.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Shot! I realized that I forgot to add a part to Ch. 3. :shakefist I need to edit it...
Good thing I've not read it yet :sweat
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

*ignored scav and xi0's debate*

It's okay. I decided that I'm going to put the missing part in Ch 4 since I just realized that I forgot to add three major plot issues and since Ch. 3 was around 17 pages...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

yeah hulk, iron man, thor, and captain american movie. only iron man movie was great.
It's the best one and it is great...sooo :edu

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

*ignored scav and xi0's debate*
:gwah
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Well, you guys were having a lovely discussion so I didn't want to interrupt. :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

But pointing it out had some ulterior motive :noworry
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

*ignored scav and xi0's debate*

It's okay. I decided that I'm going to put the missing part in Ch 4 since I just realized that I forgot to add three major plot issues and since Ch. 3 was around 17 pages...
3?! :o damn....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top