I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

nm, i slept like a baby today. U?
where are you at with ur story?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Pretty typical. I took the dogs out for a walk and went shopping.

Umm... I think I'm 1/3 done with Ch. 3. I took some notes so that helps me figure out how the timeline.

BTW,how far are you? Are you finished with both chapters?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

i didn't even start :paperbag
busy and lazy at the same time, but def gonna read it
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Just take your time. It will still be there. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Did you hear? Apparently a Celtics fan poured beer on Lebron after the game. Talk about being poor loser. :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Did you hear? Apparently a Celtics fan poured beer on Lebron after the game. Talk about being poor loser. :oh
yeah i hear about that. that's lame. this is not the first time the C's got destroyed by Lebron, he did it once when he was with Cleveland and now they hate him. The man have been great since the beginning of the POs and any true basketball fan will admit that. but sooo many haterz (the butthurt Clevetown cuz he made them irrelevant again when he left, the butthurt C's, the kobe fanboys ). I hope he destroy the C's again in the next game so they'll take their sorry butt at home. LBJ play like a MVP and have amazing numbers since those POs, but unfortunately we can't say the same about his teammates but when the heat lose, they all blame Lebron.
Also faggots are all about rings, they seems to forgot that Michael Jordan didn't have a single ring when he was 27 and he didn't have the 3 MVP title of LBJ.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Don't remind me of Cleveland. >.>

When the Heat lost last year, the governor offered the Mavericks to be honorary citizens of Ohio. I was like :fail. Talk about being childish. I remembered a comedian saying that Ohio acts like a crazy ex-girlfriend because of it.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

lol.
btw did u notice, TheMoa disappeared since the Spurs defeat :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah, now that you mentioned it, he hasn't been online...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

You guys are mean :lmao he's probably passed out in some gutter somewhere :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I'm not being mean. I just stated that I just noticed. :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Did you hear? Apparently a Celtics fan poured beer on Lebron after the game. Talk about being poor loser. :oh
Boston :edu
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Well this is just a simple song

heeh long time no see :hee
what are up to?
Indeed. You look different with that strange avatar. :derp

Anyway, I'm good. Fighting exams but I need my refreshing time too so here I am. :hee You?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How cute!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47742716/ns/local_news-boston_ma/#.T9OerbBpy5d

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Indeed. You look different with that strange avatar. :derp

Anyway, I'm good. Fighting exams but I need my refreshing time too so here I am. :hee You?
lol not that strange, read between the lines and u'll understand the meaning of that great avatar :nod

heh how's the fight? xD u're winning? :p and what are u studying and for what degree?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How was your day out with your family? :chu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

It was fun. We got to see some amazing and lovely gardens. ^^

How was your day?

BTW, I'm almost done with CH. 3, but I need to help my mom trim the doggy's hair. :bye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top