I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Awww... :love

BTW, my cat escaped again, but luckily we caught her. :darn
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Cat feels imprisoned....:derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Probably :derp

I'm trying to turn her into an indoor cat but right now I'm losing the battle. :fail
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Probably :derp

I'm trying to turn her into an indoor cat but right now I'm losing the battle. :fail
Tried to bribe it yet? :derp Always sure proof, though you have to up the bribery the longer time goes :bored

How was your day? :chu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I did but I guess she wanted to explore the great outdoors. She probably missed it since she used to wander around the neighborhood. The problem is that she doesn't want to come home so that's irritating. >.>

My day went pretty well. I've been writing my story and it's now 12.5 pages. :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

If it keeps happening like that, I'm afraid there'll be a day when you won't be able to find her. Either need to go HAM and house train her like a mofo or just accept what is. OR take it out with you for a certain amount of time then bring her back, I dunno :hmph

12 pages? :faint
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Oh, don't worry. I only have...3 or 4 parts left then I'm done.

I'm so horrible. I was planning to work on the video game news digest, but instead I'm writing ch. 2. :darn
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Oh, don't worry. I only have...3 or 4 parts left then I'm done.

I'm so horrible. I was planning to work on the video game news digest, but instead I'm writing ch. 2. :darn
It's fine, write today and do the news digest tomorrow. :nod :chu

You got all the materials for it already right?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah, but I just need to write the summaries. ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Just reached 15 pages~
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Hey, ghost! :glomp

How are you?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I am doing well... I got a new computer and a cintiq 21ux and hopefully a job soon!

How are you doing?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

That's exciting! What is it?

I'm doing well. School has been out since last Thursday so I'm relaxing for now.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

a graphic design/web design position in another city.

I have a possible interview next week.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Good luck! :cheerbunny

---------- Post added June 02, 2012 at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2012 at 10:55 PM ----------

In case you guys didn't go to goldb's thread, I finished Ch. 2 early, but then I had most of it written down already.

Ch. 3 won't be out for awhile so yeah.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Finished reading it already! :shin

I'll post my thoughts in the other thread....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Oh, that was quick. LOL
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Oh, that was quick. LOL
I read it hours ago :hee Compared to ch.1 this one was a lot "smoother" to read, maybe cos I read it on the dreamwidth site instead of constantly clicking spoiler tags here on MH :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top