Re: Well this is just a simple song
nm, i slept like a baby today. U?
where are you at with ur story?
nm, i slept like a baby today. U?
where are you at with ur story?



yeah i hear about that. that's lame. this is not the first time the C's got destroyed by Lebron, he did it once when he was with Cleveland and now they hate him. The man have been great since the beginning of the POs and any true basketball fan will admit that. but sooo many haterz (the butthurt Clevetown cuz he made them irrelevant again when he left, the butthurt C's, the kobe fanboys ). I hope he destroy the C's again in the next game so they'll take their sorry butt at home. LBJ play like a MVP and have amazing numbers since those POs, but unfortunately we can't say the same about his teammates but when the heat lose, they all blame Lebron.Did you hear? Apparently a Celtics fan poured beer on Lebron after the game. Talk about being poor loser.![]()
. Talk about being childish. I remembered a comedian saying that Ohio acts like a crazy ex-girlfriend because of it.
he's probably passed out in some gutter somewhere 

You guys are meanhe's probably passed out in some gutter somewhere
![]()

BostonDid you hear? Apparently a Celtics fan poured beer on Lebron after the game. Talk about being poor loser.![]()

Indeed. You look different with that strange avatar.heeh long time no see
what are up to?

You?lol not that strange, read between the lines and u'll understand the meaning of that great avatarIndeed. You look different with that strange avatar.
Anyway, I'm good. Fighting exams but I need my refreshing time too so here I am.You?

and what are u studying and for what degree?
