I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah, I hope Miami doesn't make the same mistake. >.>

I bet Miami players are getting irritated by him. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

FUUUUU Haslem, mistakes are coming

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

bwahahaha 4fouls for Durant, i hope a 5th is coming
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

1 more fouls and Durant is gone~

And why is Miami messing up!?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

lol Harden is such a flopper

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

1 more fouls and Durant is gone~

And why is Miami messing up!?
4QT :edu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

The ending is so nerve wrecking. >.>

Thank god Bosh is saving them.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

well it's good James don't mess up free throws

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

:turtle
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah, he did well. The commentators said that he should have gotten a foul for hitting Durant, but oh well. No one is perfect, right? :teehee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

yeah lol.

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

well bed time :faint
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

:bye scav
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Oh, peanuts is good too. It give a good crunch to the meals.

Well, some buffets are good (especially the Chinese ones). We don't got to Hometown Buffet thought since it's just cafeteria food. :oh
Yeah it depends on the dish. I guess the idea is just funny to me. I had peanut butter chicken once at a chinese place and....it's not my thing :cookiestare

Yeah the Chinese ones are the only kind I would consider going to if I had a choice. I think I went to Hometown Buffet once and I have no real memory of it...must have been meh.

Yeah, he did well. The commentators said that he should have gotten a foul for hitting Durant, but oh well. No one is perfect, right? :teehee
That was such an obvious foul :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah some Chinese-fusion foods are not that great.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah some Chinese-fusion foods are not that great.
This place was an Asian Fusion place and it's good actually...but it was quite a weird dish :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

You will get used to it after awhile. ^^;

BTW, I really feel sorry for you b/c of your set.

[sizept=1]And that's why I don't play MR.[/sizept]
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

dang i see fugly avy everywhere now. i even unsubscribed from the win thread
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I just read the posts and click back quickly so I don't have to see them ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

lol i'll just forget the win thread, till the punishment period is over :p

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

hum who posted in this thread
riki : 137
scav: 67
goldb: 62

bob aren't you ashamed :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How long is the punishment period anyway?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

prolly 4~5 days
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I guess we have to endure for the next few days then.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

You will get used to it after awhile. ^^;

BTW, I really feel sorry for you b/c of your set.

[sizept=1]And that's why I don't play MR.[/sizept]
I'm not going to get used to peanut butter chicken :cookiestare


Thanks :crying ...I actually feel bad for posting :s

:derp

Yeah I'm not sure I'm playing for a while. I'm 2-2, but it's still not worth risking the odds :rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top