I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Well I have to go back to the office tomorrow again cos apparently I've been left a lot of queries and messages I need to get back to regarding Olympics passes and staff availability and commitment.

I'm so excited for the side story :x3

Are you gonna try and go for a different type/genre for the next story?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How many more passes do you have to do? I think you will definitely be glad when the Olympics is over. :amuse

Thanks~ I was writing some notes whenever I traveled and I got so excited b/c I thought I was done until I realized that I need to write it down in story form. :sweat

I got the idea while I was shopping but it should be different from my other stories. :XD

A young woman who lives in a forest found out that she may be lost princess in a kingdom or she looks like said princess. Now two factions are trying to exploit her for their own goals and she has to decide who to trust.

It's just an initial idea and I'm going to keep revising it until I deem it good enough to write. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Got about...half the staff to go I think; so about 250+ names. But since last week, I've also been working on another client's Pass collection sorting, even though our London office is supposed to be dealing with them :bored

Cool, idea. Keep working on it, by the sound of things, you'll get more ideas and modify it as time goes on; which is how it should work :nod

How was your day today?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Argh. That sounds very aggravating indeed. Do you have to do another 13-hour shift?

My day is pretty relaxing so far.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot this detail for my next story idea:

The problem is that the current ruler of said kingdom usurped the throne from his brother, whom he executed. Both of them had baby girls, whom went missing during the siege. One was later found dead, but the other disappeared without a trace. The thing is that she could be the daughter of the rightful king or the usurper because they have no idea of knowing since the girls looked alike.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Argh. That sounds very aggravating indeed. Do you have to do another 13-hour shift?

My day is pretty relaxing so far.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot this detail for my next story idea:

The problem is that the current ruler of said kingdom usurped the throne from his brother, whom he executed. Both of them had baby girls, whom went missing during the siege. One was later found dead, but the other disappeared without a trace. The thing is that she could be the daughter of the rightful king or the usurper because they have no idea of knowing since the girls looked alike.
Very lol. Nah I work 8-9 hours in the office.

Oooooh that's a nice twist to the story :3c You really seem to like the whole medieval/fantasy type stories :amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

That's good to hear. :)

Yeah, I tend to read those type of stories though for that one, I'm going to add political intrigue and try adding military strategies. I'll bug my brother on the latter since he likes those type of things. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I love to see how military strategies unfold, it feels like a magician finally revealing his secrets :amuse
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Everything goes as planned until the first arrow is shot. :vin
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

That's true. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

That's good to hear. :)

Yeah, I tend to read those type of stories though for that one, I'm going to add political intrigue and try adding military strategies. I'll bug my brother on the latter since he likes those type of things. :p
:notsure

GoT :arf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Umm... GoT is not the first one to do that. :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I figure, you teaser.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

FUUU i missed the first half
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

You did?

Oh, I was hoping you would tell me what OKC did to get a technical foul.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

oh lol they did? :XD
anyway thing look bad for the Heat, they're taking a good beating
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

They're messing up in the second half now? :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Gosh too many missed shot

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Lebron started to disappear again :epicfacepalm

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

finally, thought they are lucky westbrook and durant were on the bench.
4QT gonna be another story
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Yeah, I saw.

Let's see if they can keep it up
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

KD-westbrook are quite dangerous on 4QT. they need James to wake up to keep up. but we all know LBJ 4th QT, so i won't put much hope on it.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Heat victory. Great 2nd half by Wade thought i lol'd when he got owned by Sefolosha

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top