Re: Well this is just a simple song
Yeah, the Miami fans were quite pleased (and relieved) at the end.
Yeah, the Miami fans were quite pleased (and relieved) at the end.


HEAT WILL WIN TODAYOKC is going to take at least one game in Miami. maybe even two. The Heat got a lot of lucky breaks, especially with that bogus 4th foul that put Durant on the bench.




Oh, I need to turn the TV back on then. I turned it off after seeing that they were not doing well.![]()



lol i doubt he will do good with the NYK. Woodson is a bad coach, he's on Melo's dick, his strategy is : everyone give the ball to Melo et GTFO of the way. Stoudemire and Melo can't play together. Actually Lin is a free agent, they're having trouble since they wanna re-sign Novak and Lin. they have to get bird right for both.Yeah, I wonder how Lin will do next year. Hopefully he won't have the sophomore slump.![]()