Re: We got no money, but we got heart
No, I don't know where I got it. It just came to my head.
No, I don't know where I got it. It just came to my head.

lol do u know remy gaillardNo, I don't know where I got it. It just came to my head.

Spoiling?
I just posted some pics.
I saw mentions of names I didn't know, plus Ancy gets so hyped she makes things worse. 
Yay, another completionist!
I usually go to Game FAQs just to make sure I don't miss a thing.





Dance Central?RPG are repetitive, long as fck, boring and easy
anyway once you check internet, it's over. this is not a game you will remember and think : dang that was one hell of a game, one of the best evar


not many people bother reading the dialog in RPG gamesTrue, the grinding can make things tedious but most RPG stories are entertaining.