I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

It's kinda hard for me to go back to bed after I wake up in the morning. :sweat

Okay... :paperbag

Yeah, my brother and I are planning to watch it next week.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

It's kinda hard for me to go back to bed after I wake up in the morning. :sweat

Okay... :paperbag

Yeah, my brother and I are planning to watch it next week.
Oh really? has it always been like that?

Let me know how you find it, particularly your take on the soundtrack and Bane as a character and scenes you liked. :nod
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Yeah, but again it's probably because I was doing something so by the time, I think about going back to bed, it would around the time that I normally wake up. ^^;

Don't worry. I will :)

Anyway, here are the pics of my chihuahua meeting the bunny. And yes, I know that he needs to be on a diet. :sweatdrop

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteness overload XDDD
ZOMG, that's a huge bunny, riki XD
Even your chiuaua is big O.O
This week I learned there are long haired chiuauas xD they are sooo cute! I'm changing my mind about chiuauas now xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Show Tina :faint
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

@falla
Well, the chihuahua is... overweight so yeah. :sweatdrop

I freaked out the bunny last night. It was wandering our driveway when it heard me walked behind it. It literally jumped a foot in the air and hopped away to the neighbor's driveway. :XD

@xi0
Show her what?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

The rabbit-dog love connection :wtf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Oh okay.

I need to find her thread now... but first, I need to walk the dog. :bye
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

I was going to ask where the chihuahua was in that pic until I read your comment again; dude needs more walks or a doggy treadmill :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

LOL Yeah, he does.

The problem is that he doesn't like it when he has a leash on him and he refused to walk. The only way he would walk is if he's following my mom who walks ahead of him and I'm right behind him just to make sure he walks. I considered myself his herder. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

That's too much lol, need to slowly get him used to the collar or find a way to make him walk without it. Otherwise, I fear his stomach will soon be scraping the pavements and floors as he walks :lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Oh, I thought it was common for the chiuauas to get bigger when they get older xD He doesn't look "fat", just "big" xD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

@goldb
He now walking now and he is slowly losing weight.

@falla
Well, he supposed to be a teacup chihuahua, but yeah...

Oh, I saw a stray calico cat wandering my neighbor's driveway, but I don't think my mom want another stray cat. LOL
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Riki...:hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

@goldb
He now walking now and he is slowly losing weight.
VERY slowly it seems :teehee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

@Ancy
:hug back

What's up?

@goldb
He's a slow walker. :hmph

Oh, I'm writing the epilogue right now. I figure since I have it written in my head, I might as well write it down before I forget. Besides, if I finished that and Ch. 12, then I can post up two chapters then. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

*stare riki* :hurr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

We're having a staring contest right now? Okay then...

*stare back*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

*wink*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Yay, I won! :whoo

BTW, where have you been? I haven't seen you online for awhile unless we keep missing each other...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top