Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell
Maybe you will do better next week.
Sure, you aren't. *cough*
Maybe you will do better next week.
Sure, you aren't. *cough*





I'm not. We'll be the only team in the division with a win when we beat youDon't count the chickens before they hatch.![]()


how are youYes?

. oh well google it 


Fine. You?how are you
Oh, here are some funny work stories:A World Beyond Redemption's synposis said:A serial killer is terrorizing a city, which is already full of decay and filth. In spite of the police's effort in capturing this criminal, he or she remains elusive or rather discrepancies in the evidence make sociopath's identity difficult to determine. For how can they catch a killer who seems to change his or her identity?
KindergartenOne of the other intervention specialist wanted some writing samples from the students so during supplemental (study hall for kids with special needs), I told the kids who did not have homework to work on it.
Me: Oh, the paper must be at least 3/4 of the page
Boy #1: What!? My hand is going to hurt writing that much.
Me: Just do it.
-
Another boy turned it in. I looked at what he wrote:
Boy #2's Paper: I can't wate to go home *repeated*
Me: *handing him another looseleaf* Do it again. This time, don't write one sentence over and over again. Write about your favorite sport teams, music, whatever and why.
Boy #2: Awww man
Later, he handed it in
Boy #2: My favorite football team is Ohio State *repeated*
Me: Do it again. This time, explain why you like the team
Boy #2: But I don't know!
Me: Do you like any of the players? The coaches?
Boy #2: I don't know!
Me: Well, think of something!
Afterward, the boy turned in his third paper
Boy #2's Paper: Because I live in Ohio *repeated*
Me:I'll let the teacher deals with you.
Oh, Gats, did you read Ch. 11 from A Memory of Light?I was supposed to work with a student so the teacher introduced him to me
Boy: Hi, I'm 7.
Me: Nice to meet you.
Boy: I'm 7 years old. Are you 8?
Me: Nope
Boy: 9?
Me: Nope. Not even close
Boy: 6?
Me: Nope
Boy: 3?
Me: Nope. If I were 3 years old, I would be smaller than you!
Boy: Are you 0 year old?
Me: *laugh* If I were 0 year old, I would be a baby!
-
Boy: Hi, I'm 10 years old
Me: No, you're not.

