I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Why is this thread started by mangahelpers?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

So mangahelpers not gonna talk to us??
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

I doubt it. You can try if you like.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Why is this thread started by mangahelpers?
riki is not what she appears to be.

[SIZEPT="1"]There are rumors about her being the MH's IA.[/SIZEPT]
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

*utters mangahelpers true name*

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

riki is not what she appears to be.

[SIZEPT="1"]There are rumors about her being the MH's IA.[/SIZEPT]
IA.....
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

A.I...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Awww... and my username is in my favorite color!

I love the font btw.
.
I made another version earlier, dunno if it's better.



You should get your sections minion to campaign for you :nod
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

riki is not what she appears to be.

[SIZEPT="1"]There are rumors about her being the MH's IA.[/SIZEPT]
You found out my secret. :shifty

Sadly, I have to kill you now. :pwnge

BTW, do you know that there will be a WoT short story?

I made another version earlier, dunno if it's better.



You should get your sections minion to campaign for you :nod
That looks nice too :hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

I was thinking of your chances in the coma wards, and most fashionable is a tough group. Which category would you like to win?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

No idea. It really doesn't matter to me to be honest. LOL
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

You found out my secret. :shifty

Sadly, I have to kill you now. :pwnge
Did I ? I was just mentioning rumors. :mono

Anyway you just can't kill me before the last WoT's book and you know it.

BTW, do you know that there will be a WoT short story?
Is it a.... DLC ? :arf

No I didn't know, thanks for the news. Brandon really sacrified his body for us. He got fat. :scry

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

This made me laugh so hard. French people gotta love ya.
Not sure why, but my pleasure. :gent
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

You pick for me! :cookiehand

Did I ? I was just mentioning rumors. :mono

Anyway you just can't kill me before the last WoT's book and you know it.
Hmm... you have me there.

I'll kill you afterward. :nod

:derp

Is it a.... DLC ? :arf

No I didn't know, thanks for the news. Brandon really sacrified his body for us. He got fat. :scry
I wonder who the character will be. Many thinks it will be either Moraine or Lan since Robert Jordan cut out some parts from his prequel, New Spring.

Whoever it is, I'm eager to read about him or her.

Maybe he will lose weight afterward? Have you read any of his books?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Hmm... you have me there.

I'll kill you afterward. :nod

:derp
Good luck. Because I also have a secret identity. :hip

I wonder who the character will be. Many thinks it will be either Moraine or Lan since Robert Jordan cut out some parts from his prequel, New Spring.

Whoever it is, I'm eager to read about him or her.

Maybe he will lose weight afterward? Have you read any of his books?
What about Logain ? The guy seems destined to play a big role in the future and yet we don't know much about him. Taim is also possible.

The river of souls...

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Well a friend lent me the Mistborn trilogy...but I didn't and don't have the time to read it. :x

I doubt he'll lose wieght afterwards. :/
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Good luck. Because I also have a secret identity. :hip
I'll find it... eventually. :ninja

What about Logain ? The guy seems destined to play a big role in the future and yet we don't know much about him. Taim is also possible.
That's true. There is also Cadsuane as well.

The river of souls...
I have to admit that it's a pretty awesome title. :thumbs

Well a friend lent me the Mistborn trilogy...but I didn't and don't have the time to read it. :x

I doubt he'll lose wieght afterwards. :/
I got his book, The Way of Kings, but I haven't read it yet either.

True. It's hard to lose weight.

Hmmm :headscratch tough choice( wants to keep most friendly for himself :derp)
You'll find something for me. :derp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Riki you should follow your own thread title advice, don't leave this decision to bob aka fear!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never let your fear decide your fate

Why is Bob "fear"?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top