Re: Never let your fear decide your fate
Why is this thread started by mangahelpers?
Why is this thread started by mangahelpers?
Awww... and my username is in my favorite color!
There was a hiccup iirc. It was after the forum got revamped and whatnot.Why is this thread started by mangahelpers?
riki is not what she appears to be.Why is this thread started by mangahelpers?
IA.....riki is not what she appears to be.
[SIZEPT="1"]There are rumors about her being the MH's IA.[/SIZEPT]
I made another version earlier, dunno if it's better.Awww... and my username is in my favorite color!
I love the font btw.
.

You found out my secret.riki is not what she appears to be.
[SIZEPT="1"]There are rumors about her being the MH's IA.[/SIZEPT]


That looks nice tooI made another version earlier, dunno if it's better.
![]()
You should get your sections minion to campaign for you![]()

This made me laugh so hard. French people gotta love ya.A.I...
No idea. It really doesn't matter to me to be honest. LOL
ok...
Did I ? I was just mentioning rumors.You found out my secret.
Sadly, I have to kill you now.![]()

BTW, do you know that there will be a WoT short story?


Not sure why, but my pleasure.This made me laugh so hard. French people gotta love ya.

You pick for me!ok...

Hmm... you have me there.Did I ? I was just mentioning rumors.
Anyway you just can't kill me before the last WoT's book and you know it.


I wonder who the character will be. Many thinks it will be either Moraine or Lan since Robert Jordan cut out some parts from his prequel, New Spring.Is it a.... DLC ?
No I didn't know, thanks for the news. Brandon really sacrified his body for us. He got fat.![]()
Good luck. Because I also have a secret identity.Hmm... you have me there.
I'll kill you afterward.
![]()

What about Logain ? The guy seems destined to play a big role in the future and yet we don't know much about him. Taim is also possible.I wonder who the character will be. Many thinks it will be either Moraine or Lan since Robert Jordan cut out some parts from his prequel, New Spring.
Whoever it is, I'm eager to read about him or her.
Maybe he will lose weight afterward? Have you read any of his books?
HmmmYou pick for me!![]()
tough choice( wants to keep most friendly for himself
)I'll find it... eventually.Good luck. Because I also have a secret identity.![]()

That's true. There is also Cadsuane as well.What about Logain ? The guy seems destined to play a big role in the future and yet we don't know much about him. Taim is also possible.
I have to admit that it's a pretty awesome title.The river of souls...
I got his book, The Way of Kings, but I haven't read it yet either.Well a friend lent me the Mistborn trilogy...but I didn't and don't have the time to read it. :x
I doubt he'll lose wieght afterwards. :/
You'll find something for me.Hmmmtough choice( wants to keep most friendly for himself
)
